October 21, 2014 | 1628 users online

Other - Philosophy - Laughing Gas

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2007 7:11:00 AM More reviews by kim50803

I LOVE this product! It works great at hiding odor. I keep it in my powder room wich is adjacent to my family room, no one has to be embarassed about "odor" following them out of the bathroom. It is very concentrated, with the pump spray you can somewhat control the spray. In a small powderoom you do kind of have to spray and run or it can be over powering. I'm going to try it in my car like a previous user. Yes it is some what expensive but it lasts a long time and the proceeds go to a great cause. The picture of a small child going pottie on the front might keep some from putting it in the kitchen, if you really wanted to you could either cover it, change bottles or turn it around. LOL It really would not bother me. I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2007 12:06:00 AM More reviews by SPACEGIRL1000

Smells amazing but what a disaster this turned out to be!!!! I sprayed this only twice in a large open room and my husband,myself and 3 guests started coughing and gasping for air. Our throats burned and itched so bad. We ALL had the same reaction. I am one that is so not fragrance sensetive but this nearly killed me! I actually really loved the smell so it's such ashame that this happened. I don't know how none of the reviewers below me didn't have the same prob. I even tried using it 2 more times despite my bad experience because I wanted it to work so bad but once again- the same thing happened both times. Oh and by the way- although the coughing and throat burning lasted for hours- the actual scent was gone in 30 mins!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2006 12:54:00 PM More reviews by priscillawagner

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This spray is as wonderful smelling as the shower gel. It smells absolutely delicious and lasts a very long time. I sprayed a small room with 2 squirts and I could still smell it the next day. As someone else said, this spray is very concentrated, so you don't need to spray a lot. I will definitely be purchasing this again and I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2006 12:47:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

OMG OMG OMG!!! I LOOOOVE THIS! This is very very concentrated sent, so one spritz of this stuff is sufficient to fill a room. (too much is overkill and can be a bit suffocating.) It fills the entire room with the yummy sent of cinammon buns, so warm and delicious! Definately worth buying again and again! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2006 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ewiggs26

Really fun and great smelling, but doesn't last long at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2006 8:58:00 PM More reviews by moneybunny

I had this stuff for a year and I can't believe I am just now getting around to writing a review for it! It smells just like Philosphy's Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1 but a little stronger of a cinnamon smell, and not quite as butter-y of a scent. I love it and it's great at covering up nasty smells, LOL!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2005 3:04:00 AM More reviews by loriussi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a godsend for those of us who cannot take those horrible aerosol room deoderizing sprays! The great smell of cinnamon buns really works to nicely cover bathroom odors. I have it at home, at the office and have given as gifts to friends who just love it. I also will not think of getting on a cruise ship without it. Sharing those small bathrooms with my husband is finally bearable! Packaging is adorable, looks cute in the bathroom! A bottle lasts an amazingly long time too! Portion of the proceeds goes to the Colo-rectal cancer society. Can't beat that! I have stocked up. Will never use those awful aerosols that usually smell worse than the odors they are trying to mask!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2005 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ginanichole78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very foody! If you love Cinnamon Buns body wash than you will love this. The scent last forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2005 7:32:00 AM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is such a delicious room spray. Seriously smells like cinnamon buns. I only have 1 bottle at the moment, but it has made its way from my bathroom, to my family room to my laundry room and it is now in my car. I love it in my car, and every single person who gets into my car comments on how delicious my car smells! One spritz from the trunk of my small SUV is enough to last a few days. Not over-powering, or artificial smelling...really a pleasant, natural scent. Start off slow (especially if using in your car), because you do not need very much. A wonderful product...I hope philosophy comes out with more room sprays.