October 24, 2014 | 1406 users online

Mascara - Lancome - L -extreme Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by thekayesade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LADIES... this is absolutely wonderful, great on natural lashes and amazing as a base to prop up those kim k wispies. I got mine today at my local CCO in Grande Priaire TX for $9.20..Hunty get down NOW..I like it so far.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

This mascara does lengthen, but that's all. Now it's a lengthening mascaras so I'm not taking point off for not being thickening or volumizing when it doesn't make those claims. I'm taking points off because the length isn't really extreme. It's actually kinda medicore. It gives a pretty dark back color but it doesn't go on evenly with multiple coats and can be clumpy. I expect more from a high end mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by BoundlessBeauty

This is my all time favorite mascara. This mascara really lengthens the lashes and does not have a clumpy look, which I really appreciate. If you like volume in your lashes I wouldn't suggest this as it is solely for length. I love this mascara and all of Lancome's mascaras; after all Lancome is the leading mascara producer in the entire world.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by ComaGray

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara. It lengthens my full, but somewhat short lashes and coats them evenly wish a couple of swipes. I will never use another!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by dyann301

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a fabulous mascara that lengthens my lashes without being clumpy. If you want thickness this does it a bit but the main feature is length. I personally like a more natural look so this gives me that while still making my normally boring short lashes really stand out. If I want more thickness, I simply put the Lancome white eyelash base on first.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

My HG mascara
I've never seen a mascara make my lashes so long! I've been wearing it for 6 months now and my love for it grows everyday. I always get compliments on my eyes when I wear l'extreme.
The color is very black which makes me love it even more.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I bought this product hoping that it would add length to my short lashes. I am half Asian and half Caucasian but my eyelashes are short and straight and after seeing so many adverts about this mascara I ended up buying it since it came in a double pack with the Lancome Hypnose.

First of all I use an eyelash curler but this mascara doesn't hold my curls, it doesn't add that much length and it makes my lashes look clumpy.
Since I don't have thick eyelashes either it just looked like I had only few clumpy lashes.

If you have short and straight lashes and you are looking for something that adds length and volume I recommend Maxfactor False Lash Effect and if you want the curls to hold get the waterproof version.

If you are looking for a high-end mascara I recommend the Diorshow Mascara (Waterproof)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by bipling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This won´t be a long review, I just want to get my love for this mascara out there! My lashes are relative dark and short with a natural curl, and this mascara makes my lashes looong and stays put all day. My favorite as for now

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by marssa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

My HG-mascara! I have pretty dark and thick lashes so all I need from a mascara is length - and boy does this mascara give me that! You could say it works actually too well, it makes my lashes brush against my eyebrows, wow! It's a bit pricey yes, but well worth the money. The other minor downside is the small amount of "fallout"(which I do get from any mascara). I recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by joanieisverynice

it's good, but not extraordinary. it gives good definition and reasonable thickness, but nothing I haven't gotten from a drugstore mascara. also, I thought the color was a bit light, considering it was supposed to be dark black. I liked that the brush was easily bendable, which made it very comfortable to put on, but I prefer a brush with longer, denser bristles, not short and spiralled. a big plus is that it does not smudge AT ALL and it washes off easily.