April 19, 2014 | 1751 users online

Mascara - Lancome - L -extreme Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by ComaGray

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara. It lengthens my full, but somewhat short lashes and coats them evenly wish a couple of swipes. I will never use another!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by dyann301

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a fabulous mascara that lengthens my lashes without being clumpy. If you want thickness this does it a bit but the main feature is length. I personally like a more natural look so this gives me that while still making my normally boring short lashes really stand out. If I want more thickness, I simply put the Lancome white eyelash base on first.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

My HG mascara
I've never seen a mascara make my lashes so long! I've been wearing it for 6 months now and my love for it grows everyday. I always get compliments on my eyes when I wear l'extreme.
The color is very black which makes me love it even more.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I bought this product hoping that it would add length to my short lashes. I am half Asian and half Caucasian but my eyelashes are short and straight and after seeing so many adverts about this mascara I ended up buying it since it came in a double pack with the Lancome Hypnose.

First of all I use an eyelash curler but this mascara doesn't hold my curls, it doesn't add that much length and it makes my lashes look clumpy.
Since I don't have thick eyelashes either it just looked like I had only few clumpy lashes.

If you have short and straight lashes and you are looking for something that adds length and volume I recommend Maxfactor False Lash Effect and if you want the curls to hold get the waterproof version.

If you are looking for a high-end mascara I recommend the Diorshow Mascara (Waterproof)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by bipling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This won´t be a long review, I just want to get my love for this mascara out there! My lashes are relative dark and short with a natural curl, and this mascara makes my lashes looong and stays put all day. My favorite as for now

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by marssa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

My HG-mascara! I have pretty dark and thick lashes so all I need from a mascara is length - and boy does this mascara give me that! You could say it works actually too well, it makes my lashes brush against my eyebrows, wow! It's a bit pricey yes, but well worth the money. The other minor downside is the small amount of "fallout"(which I do get from any mascara). I recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by joanieisverynice

it's good, but not extraordinary. it gives good definition and reasonable thickness, but nothing I haven't gotten from a drugstore mascara. also, I thought the color was a bit light, considering it was supposed to be dark black. I liked that the brush was easily bendable, which made it very comfortable to put on, but I prefer a brush with longer, denser bristles, not short and spiralled. a big plus is that it does not smudge AT ALL and it washes off easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by cherrysylvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall this mascara hold curls on my eyelash, and it's lightweight which don't clumps easily. The appearance is nice, the lashes won't stick together so make the lashes looks so real like your own. I like it. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

Nice for weightless definition. I get very black, but very natural-looking lashes. It has quite a wet formula that doesn't clump, but it delivers very little in the way of volume. Although this mascara gives a decent low-key finish for 'makeup-free' days, it's nothing special and I won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by sofiagonzalez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my review for the waterproof version. Where I live this mascara is quite expensive, and I decided to buy it because I heard a lot of people talking about how good Lancome mascaras are. In the past I have tried almost all the drugstore mascaras, and ended up preferring Lumene natural code (which by the way is great). This said, I had high hopes for this product, and I must say, after giving it many opportunities that I hate it. One of the worst mascaras I have ever tried, it flakes, it clumps, it does not give you that natural look of lovely healthy lashes, but rather a spidery frightening one. As with all products, we all react in a different way. Therefore some my love it and others like me detest it.
My lashes are blond, very sensible (forgot to mention that it irritated my eyes also). If you have the money and you are willing to take the risk go for it, because maybe it can work for you. I will never repurchase again.