Lancome L -extreme Mascara

3.7

AQUA / WATER / EAU, PARAFFIN, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, PALMITIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TALC, PTFE, PEG-40 STEARATE, SIMETHICONE, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, MYRISTIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, RAYON, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, HYDROXYPROPYL CHITOSAN, PANTHENOL, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, ACRYLATES/VP COPOLYMER, BHT, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA]

on 1/27/2015 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

That was one of the worst mascaras I ever tried in my life, I had it in WP formulation. It allows only one coat making short spider legs from my poor lashes. It was not possible to put a second coat because this mascara has something in it which makes lashes hard, PVC-like and tight. The feeling of tight lashes was so unfomfortable that I could not stand it on my eyes. The other thing that was not good is a wand/brush which was like a needle to my eyes, so stichy. And at the end all it was possible to remove it completely only with Lancome bi-facil eye remover which I find a big splurge.

on 10/22/2014 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

LADIES... this is absolutely wonderful, great on natural lashes and amazing as a base to prop up those kim k wispies. I got mine today at my local CCO in Grande Priaire TX for $9.20..Hunty get down NOW..I like it so far.

on 8/24/2014 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara does lengthen, but that's all. Now it's a lengthening mascaras so I'm not taking point off for not being thickening or volumizing when it doesn't make those claims. I'm taking points off because the length isn't really extreme. It's actually kinda medicore. It gives a pretty dark back color but it doesn't go on evenly with multiple coats and can be clumpy. I expect more from a high end mascara.

This is my all time favorite mascara. This mascara really lengthens the lashes and does not have a clumpy look, which I really appreciate. If you like volume in your lashes I wouldn't suggest this as it is solely for length. I love this mascara and all of Lancome's mascaras; after all Lancome is the leading mascara producer in the entire world.

on 11/27/2013 6:17:00 PM

This is my HG mascara. It lengthens my full, but somewhat short lashes and coats them evenly wish a couple of swipes. I will never use another!

on 10/11/2013 12:30:00 AM

This is a fabulous mascara that lengthens my lashes without being clumpy. If you want thickness this does it a bit but the main feature is length. I personally like a more natural look so this gives me that while still making my normally boring short lashes really stand out. If I want more thickness, I simply put the Lancome white eyelash base on first.

on 2/23/2013 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My HG mascara
I've never seen a mascara make my lashes so long! I've been wearing it for 6 months now and my love for it grows everyday. I always get compliments on my eyes when I wear l'extreme.
The color is very black which makes me love it even more.

on 1/23/2013 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this product hoping that it would add length to my short lashes. I am half Asian and half Caucasian but my eyelashes are short and straight and after seeing so many adverts about this mascara I ended up buying it since it came in a double pack with the Lancome Hypnose.

First of all I use an eyelash curler but this mascara doesn't hold my curls, it doesn't add that much length and it makes my lashes look clumpy.
Since I don't have thick eyelashes either it just looked like I had only few clumpy lashes.

If you have short and straight lashes and you are looking for something that adds length and volume I recommend Maxfactor False Lash Effect and if you want the curls to hold get the waterproof version.

If you are looking for a high-end mascara I recommend the Diorshow Mascara (Waterproof)

on 11/8/2012 4:48:00 PM

This won´t be a long review, I just want to get my love for this mascara out there! My lashes are relative dark and short with a natural curl, and this mascara makes my lashes looong and stays put all day. My favorite as for now

on 10/24/2012 5:53:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

My HG-mascara! I have pretty dark and thick lashes so all I need from a mascara is length - and boy does this mascara give me that! You could say it works actually too well, it makes my lashes brush against my eyebrows, wow! It's a bit pricey yes, but well worth the money. The other minor downside is the small amount of "fallout"(which I do get from any mascara). I recommend this product!