July 23, 2014 | 2023 users online

Toners - Aveeno - Skin Clarifying Toner with Soy Extract

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Angelistic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, a great non-alcohol toner.

I have used it for quiet some time now, and I am almost finished the bottle.

It is a good mild toner, smells nice, etc, but not very helpful if your acne-prone, and combo skin/oily.

For the price, it is a cheaper alternative.

For the effectiveness on acne- not so much.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by SkinMasquerade

overall its a great toner, it is alcohol free, oil free, non-comedogenic, and hypoallergenic and does what it says. I was just turned off cause lots of the ingredients in the list are very bad for the skin , and I thought since aveeno is supposedly natural, their products wouldn't contain these ingredients: methylparaben, sodium chloride, propylparaben, benzalkonium chloride....
if you don't mind what you skin care products contain then this is a great products, but otherwise I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Jessicadainty

Love this toner! It has cleared up my complexion and leaves my skin feels clean. Smells good and doesn't dry my skin out. Just repurchased the other day and will continue to keep it in my daily skin regimen.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by amary18

A co-worker recommended I switch from Olay toner to Aveeno. She said that the Olay toner I was using contained alcohol which irritated my dry skin. Fortunately, around Christmas time, Aveeno products are sold in sets (4 products for around $15) so I decided to try it out. I will admit that the toner is much better in comparison to the Olay products, and I use it daily to tone after I wash my face. Unfortunately, I see NO results using this product in refining my pores, and think the only reason I like it is because I prefer it over the Olay toner. I use it with a cotton ball, but I don't think I would ever repurchase...I'm better off using a cotton ball and a dime size amount of Cetaphyl/Spectrum.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Titan2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product has worked great for me. My complexion is better, improved. My pores are minimized and it removes any left over oil/dirt that didn't come off with the wash; but does not dry out your skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by lol392

Eh, doesn't really do much but my mom (who wears makeup) says it really helps to get the last bit of dirt out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by beachscene

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this toner so that I could complete my skincare routine of cleanse, tone, and moisturize - all using Aveeno products. This toner was on sale for about 8 bucks, and it is worth every penny. I love how it smells, not too soapy but not like alcohol either. It completely takes off all remaining traces of makeup at the end of the day with one swipe. Love this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by loci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product works great as a toner, which means it helps the absorption of what you put on after. I use Estee Lauder Night Repair after I pat this on my face, and it decreases the amount of Night Repair I would have to use a lot. The price is decent as well, and the smell is not as irritating as some of the deparment store ones. It doesn't break out my skin too.

This is a toner, you can't expect a toner to clear your skin. You need at least Differin to have that effect.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 5:39:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I really wanted this product to work for me, but i hated it. Did nothing for my skin except cause me to break out and made my skin feel 'filmy'. Too bad because I really like their daily scrub. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2008 3:50:00 PM More reviews by kuby007

This is my favorite toner. No alcohol so it doesn't dry out my skin. It feels so soothing when you put it on and it does an excellent job of removing any traces of makeup/dirt after washing. Really gentle too.