October 31, 2014 | 1646 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Natural Healing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My dad swears by this and keeps it in our bathroom. I finally decided to try it and have to say I was plesantly surprised. It absorbs fast! It really moisturizes my skin but doesnt make my skin greasy I could put my jeans on 20 minutes later with no sticky problem. I was most worried about the scent but another pleasant surprise! It smells really good. Its not strong and the fragrance doesn't make my skin red like most scented lotions- even on my super sensitive chest area or after shaving. I'm not a fan of vanilla scents and I liked it so thats saying a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by browneyedelise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good quality ingredients, very smooth and creamy, it absorbs just fine unless you really like to put on lots of cream after a shower, but that's not the lotion's fault. But the smell is terrific. I don't know if any of you remember the way Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar USED to smell, like when it first came out (when I was in seventh grade) but this smells exactly like the first version of it, before they did all the cheapo reformulations. Yum.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by ias23

♥ i got the curel renewing for dry skin and i love it.. the ingredients are great it has milk protein, evening primrose, jasmine and vitD but it is not natural at all coz it has parabens,paraffin and dimethicone and for me it doesnt matter.. i love
how smooth and creamy it is.. it absorbs nicely and it moisturize enough without heavy feeling. i also love the smell, too light and sweet.. no complaints, period! ♥

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 3:50:00 AM More reviews by CathFitz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Honestly, I bought this product at Big Lots for $4 and expected to dislike it. I typically dislike products that claim to he natural, even though the company is not known for its natural products.

I actually really liked this product. It feels better on my skin than normal Curel. I have very dry skin that I have to moisturize after every shower or washing. I love this and will definitely buy it again. The scent is pleasant and it is less greasy than the normal Curel.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2008 10:15:00 AM More reviews by kams64

Any time my skin starts to feel a bit itchy or irritated I reach for this lotion............the one with lavender/chamomile/oatmeal. In just one or two uses my skin is calmed down and feels great again. I especially like it on my legs after shaving. It absorbs quickly and leaves a soft feel. The smell is subtle but nice and clean not a medicated scent. I use other lotions but this is one I need around and will buy again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2008 2:25:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

Good product. Lightweight. Can use it on my legs after shaving and it doesn't cause bumps (very hard to find one that works well without bumps). Takes a little to soak in. I have the shea butter one (honey/vanilla) and the oatmeal one (lavender/chamomile) and I much prefer how the shea butter one works, but smell wise I prefer the lavender.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2007 5:18:00 PM More reviews by jaan214

I purchased this in the lavender, chamomile, and oatmeal scent. I say the price is great because I got the 99 cent travel size. :) Seriously though, the price is not bad. Similar to what Lubriderm, etc. costs. I like the texture of this lotion. Not too greasy, but not too light. So far, I've only used this as a hand lotion and it's worked out great. The scent is nice and clean. Smells VERY similar to Davidoff's Cool Water for women. I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 11:37:00 AM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love how creamy and moisturizing this is, but it is WAY overpriced for a lotion. I mean it used to run 5-7 for the larger bottle, and now it goes for 9+, the cheapest one is at W@lM@art for $9.97. Because of this I am looking for alternative products to replace this. I may have to rob a bank otherwise, I do use this constantly, hence the reason I dislike the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by PhoebesMeow

I won this product from an Allure giveaway... and regardless of the fact that I got this for free I think its AMAZING!!! There's SO many lotions out there, why is this one of the few that actually performs to this level?? Moisturizes for HOURS AND HOURS and just lasts and lasts! This is a keeper! I'm glad is a drugstore lotion too.. no need to spend big bucks for a great lotion with this one around. I got it in the Renewing with milk and evening primrose & jasmine extracts. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2007 7:22:00 PM More reviews by lipcrazy

I have tried two versions of this lotion, the honey, vanilla & shea butter version as well as the renewing with milk, jasmine, and evening primrose extracts. I find the scent of both to be very pleasing and soft, however it may be offensive to others. I reccomend that you sniff before you buy. I found the honey, vanilla and shea version to be very light and only sufficient for the summer months. Of the two lotions the renewing version with milk, jasmine and evening primrose extracts to be both better scented and more moisturizing. Both versions are quickly absorbed, however it is only the honey, vanilla and shea version that will not clog pores.