October 21, 2014 | 1609 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Damzel Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Cornball1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am looking for something similiar to Mac's Damzel lipglass. Any suggestions? I love this color and I'm completely out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by glamgal33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this and am so sad that it has been discontinued. I ration what I have left because I hate to see it run out. It is such a milky, sexy pink/mauve. It is highly pigmented, not sheer like some other lipglasses. If anyone has any suggestions of some good compasirons or substitutes, please let me know!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2007 7:29:00 AM More reviews by icedcooly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this lipglass based on the reviews I found here (back then there were only 5 or so!) and boy am I glad I took their advice! This lipglass is a very rich and opaque warm/rosy pink colour, which I imagine is the perfect nude lipglass for darker skintones and a slightly darker lipglass for fairer complexions (I'm an NC25). Wearing it makes me feel absolutely sexy, and it glides on really easy and makes my lips look so luscious and thick! I have to agree that this mixture (in particular - have never really noticed this with my other lipglasses) is quite heavy and sticky, but if you are fine with the sensation on your lips the formula is really perfect, lasts all day and makes your lips look edible! It's a tragedy that it's LE and I won't be able to repurchase this :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2007 11:57:00 AM More reviews by abbybaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep reaching for this pretty muted pink color. Looks fab over viva glam V lipstick or over subculture lipliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pinker version of VGV, but I think I prefer this one. It just makes my lips look pigmented and gorgeous! I feel very feminine when I wear this, and I will buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2007 6:01:00 PM More reviews by elusivelotus

This is very much my lips but better. Very pretty brown-pink with NO FROST. I can't wear any frost lipgloss so this is perfect. It goes well with any blush I wear since it's so close to my natural lip colour. It's a shame this is LE because I would have repurchased once I've run out. The lasting power is ok but it's extremely sticky/heavy like all MAC lipglass and I find it uncomfortable on my lips - but thats just me. If you can find any floating around I suggest you buy it because it would suit any skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2006 6:48:00 AM More reviews by blueberry17

Gorgeous medium rose pink with just a hint of mauve, with slight shimmer, no frost. This shade goes with everything, perfect for everyday looks. IMO this is the perfect replacement for Magic Spell lipglass, it's fast becoming my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by kates76

Why must all of my favorite MAC products be LE? Damzel is a more pink version of VGV on me. A beautiful no-fail, pulled together color. I just bought multiple tubes at my CCO.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2006 2:48:00 AM More reviews by behindthesehazeleyes

I'm an Asian gal who aims for a more natural look. This was my first MAC Lipglass purchase and I loved it. The shade is a nice medium pink with a little bit of shimmer, went well with my natural rosy complexion. The only bad thing is that it was hard to find, and even harder now... seeing as it was LE.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2006 7:09:00 AM More reviews by kimbacub

Really disappointed in this color. It's BORING. Just a milky pinky brown. No shimmer, no nothing.