Mary Kay Daily Protection Moisturizer SPF 15

3.4

on 4/29/2013 4:39:00 PM

No no no I wish I could give it a 0. This product irritated and inflamed my skin. It gave me little bumps everywhere. I have combo skin and it made my face so greasy. I used for about a week and threw it away.

on 12/9/2009 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This works fairly well/average as a moisturizer, but no matter how far I try to keep it from my eyes, it makes them sting. I do have sensitive eyes so this won't happen to everyone, but if you do have sensitive eyes, see if you can "try before you buy" (I think MK reps can get samples of most of their stuff).

on 8/31/2006 6:09:00 PM

As much as I love Mary Kay products, I wasn't real crazy about this moisturizer. It felt too thick and greasy for my combination skin and it seems better suited for people with dry or normal skin. Also, I didn't like the strong sunblock smell of it. My husband likes this moisturizer though!

on 2/23/2006 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My skin got really dry and immediatly after i applied this it changed. I have been getting dry skin off benzoyl peroxide and tried the Mary Kay Velocity moisturizer which didnt work at all. Been using this for 3 days and im still unsure if it will clog my pores. It says non comedogenic but im kinda getting some bumps off it but it might not be this.

I would hope more people reviewed this because its really cheap off ebay and it really works just dont know if it affects acne prone skin yet.

on 11/16/2005 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only Mary Kay product that I buy. I LOVE IT. I have very dry skin and this moisturizer is the only one I've tried that doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy and greasy. It is unscented, inexpensive and it works.

Popular Moisturizers