Victoria's Secret Forever Romance

2.5

on 10/28/2008 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I find this scent to be very cloying and sickening sweet. It smells like citrus and jello to me, along with an artificial violet note. I do not like this scent on anybody. Someone gave me this scent as a gift, but I gave it away to somebody who liked it better. This is my least favorite scent at VS.

on 8/13/2007 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This isn't my favorite garden scent, but I do like it and enjoy it when I wear it. Other reviewers put it the best, it truly smells like jello and whipped cream,,,, Yum! It isn't as overly sweet and cloying as love spell (thank goodness), and the strength and staying power is pretty decent as well.

on 7/27/2007 11:00:00 AM

I received this as a gift and thought it would grow on me, but unfortunately, it never did. My mom likes it though, so I'll let her use my half-empty bottle, because I haven't touched it in ages. To me, it smells sickening sweet and although I can tolerate the dry down, it makes me feel a bit ill in the mean time and simply isn't worth waiting for. I find this to smell like citrus and wine coolers in one overpowering blend. It's slightly like Love Spell (which is another scent I don't care for), except the dry down of Love Spell is a bit nicer. I like many of the Secret Garden fragrances, but this one does not agree with me.

on 6/15/2007 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, I'm finding that the MUA reviews on the VS scents aren't always what I agree with. Yes, I do agree that this smells like jello with whipped cream, but I really like it. It's also kind of similar to Love Spell, aren't they all though? This one has a perfect combination of red berries and sugar blossoms. It's really, really yummy. This one is by far one of my favorite VS scents. I cannot believe the low reviews!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Fruity sweet. Too sweet and it's cloying, makes me sick to my stomach. I have the body butter and in the jar it smells like Love Spell but applied it's not identical. Love Spell is much more of a green smell on me (and I hate that one too).

on 12/11/2006 5:17:00 AM

I thought I liked this one but when I tried it on at home, it smelled like Lovespell only worse. It got this weird yucky smell after a while. I gave it away.

on 10/9/2006 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

At first, I thought it was a little too strong. But I gave it a chance anyways. Glad I did, it is nice & sweet. But not as sweet as the rest of the garden collection. It does smell really similar to Love Spell. Though, way softer. I just love the shower gel cause it just smells nice with a little sweet and clean. Great pick me up scent.

on 8/5/2006 3:53:00 AM

yuck..i dont like it at all. To me, it is sweet in a very uncofterable way. Like cotton candy on crack?..but I will not buy this. (personaly, i dont think its smells like love spell)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is very fruity and summery and smells similar to Love Spell. I have the body butter and at first I was a little weirded out at the hard texture as I am used to The Body Shop's butters. A cheap pick me up during the semi-annual sale.

on 6/16/2006 10:16:00 AM

A big YUCK for me as well. A little of Love Spell, but it's minimum, there's this pungent plastic-y smell which I totally hate! But I've got to finish it somehow, and quickly as well, so that I don't waste my moolahs on this thing. Can't wait to get out of the bathroom when I'm using this. Scrub wise, it's still the consistent VS quality.

Popular Fragrances