November 26, 2014 | 1443 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford - Eye Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by jiller777

I have the set as well, although i did discontinue with no issues. I stopped ordering mainly cus i found other products that worked "better" for me. I did love the eye capsules and still use the liftin eye cream and its nice i use it on the eye lid and around the eye area to keep the skin firm and to prvent crows feet im 33. Bear in mind this is a preventative set, ALL of it. If you already have lines, wrinkles etc this isnt going to immediatly remove them only keep them from gettin worse. I like the cleansor for a makeup remover and the toner was nice too. The antioxidant day lotion was a lil thick for me but did absorb well. The glowing serum is nice to add right b4 your moistuizer, but i only add to high points of face, seems to sit on top of the skin and be a tad sticky but i find mixing a drop into your moisturizer helped. I too was pulled in by the informercials the rare melon gimic lol. But over all I think its nice preventative set for women in their 20's-30's..Over all the eye cream isnt the best ive tried (ANR EYE by ESTEE is amazing eye cream/gel) My packing was always in tact with freebies, I love the Deep cleansing masque, the eye capsules and neck cream the rest can live without / Does expire kinda quick so note on the bottom of your bottles if your lucky

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by walkman1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't buy any of the Meanginful Beautiy products because their customer service department is the worst! I received my products and they came in broken. Cream was all over theplace and it spilled all over my shirt. I contacted their customer service department and they told me to throw it out and that they would mail me another package. I waited several weeks but never received it. I called them again and they told me that they were mailing it out to me. I again waited several weeks and still no package. I called again, and they lied and told me that it was sent but never received it. Since I initially was on their auto ship program, they started to charge my credit card. I am still fighting this because they told my credit card company that they sent me the products.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by sawyer01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dont buy anything from this brand.
Its a scam and all fake.
I got it as a gift for my mum since the ads were so popular, and it only make her skin so much worse.
I DO NOT recommend this to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by allgirlde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this product the face wash would not take off my make up. I never had acne as soon as I started using the product I broke out badly. The night time cream made my face breakout in red spots. I called to return the product that may I remind you “You have to pay for” they shipped out a new shipment and doubled charged my account! The product and company are just horrible. I have used may products over the years and this was the worst product ever. DONT USE!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Jackell06

This product burnt my face and left my eyes looking like I just was in a ring with rocky. Product is horrible, I will not recommend to my dog. Biggest waste of money I ever spent.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by jenniealicel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this little tube of eye creme is just a slightly different formulation of the moisturizer but in another package. You barely get any of it, but don't worry, Meaningful Beauty comes in the mail before you know it. I think this product is just a way to make consumers feel better about spending so much--"look at how many goodies you get!"
Another testament to the bad deal.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by janinebul

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Meaningful Beauty is the worst product out on the market!! Thick, gloppy, and pasty. Then as it soaks into your pores you feel a slow buring sensation. It is just so completely awful. I actually threw it away. I have NEVER thrown anything away before.

Absolutely awful

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mom bought the Meaningful Beauty (dumb name, IMO) products on an impulse while watching an infomercial (she's always getting suckered in by those things!)...anyway, she used it a couple of times & then gave it to me, since she's not one to really follow any kind of regimen/routine. I wasn't impressed with any of it, but will review each item separately.
This eye treatment not only didn't help at all, it actually made the skin under my eyes look crepey, when it didn't before! As soon as I quit using it & went back to my L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Creme, the crepiness (sp?) went away within 2 days, thank God!!!
I hate that my mom wasted money on this crap.
Save your money & don't buy this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Syberg

I am 48 and a bartender in a very young world, not trying to look like I am in my 20's, staying in shape and trying to look as good as I can is not as easy as it used to be. Most think I am 38 to 40 til they hear I have a 30 yr old daughter. Meaningful beauty products have really helped, about 10 years ago my eye lid was slit all the way thru I opted not to have plastic surgery, big mistake, time took over and the eyelid started to sag,have only been using this eye cream about 2 mos it looks great, open the shades I am not selfconscious anymore. Today at work a woman customer told me I was beautiful and have beautiful skin and asked me what I use. I was so proud and flattered, of course I told her my secret.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Stacela72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using all of the meaningful beauty products for over a month and have received compliments on my skin and have been asked if I lost weight because my face looks smoother. Who could ask for more!