November 26, 2014 | 1745 users online

Masks - Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford - Masque Visage

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by allgirlde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this product the face wash would not take off my make up. I never had acne as soon as I started using the product I broke out badly. The night time cream made my face breakout in red spots. I called to return the product that may I remind you “You have to pay for” they shipped out a new shipment and doubled charged my account! The product and company are just horrible. I have used may products over the years and this was the worst product ever. DONT USE!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Jackell06

This product burnt my face and left my eyes looking like I just was in a ring with rocky. Product is horrible, I will not recommend to my dog. Biggest waste of money I ever spent.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by jenniealicel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Again with Meaningful Beauty I'm really not impressed in comparison to their prices. Were this tube of goo available at the drugstore for a rea$onable price, I might pick it up again. The tingling makes it feel like it's working, but perhaps no more than Queen Helene's. I just can't justify having to buy the rest of the line for a few products that I somewhat like.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by MommaTawna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Do not buy anything from these people! I originally bought a trial kit from them and when I ordered my Custom Kit it apparently upped the price which I was not aware of. Called them to resolve this and was told to return that kit by their customer service rep. What I was not told was that the return would deactivate my account! I had to restart with a trial kit in order to get my custom kit again. This I did, but when my first Custom Kit came I was charged the whole amount and not the monthly payments I had been paying. Called again to the customer service department and spoke with "Rachel" yet again, who was to return the overcharge, instead she reurned the whole amount. Called in and spoke with another Gentleman the next month, when I was not charged my monthly payment. He told me everything was fine with my account and not to worry about the free kit I had received, and that my next shippment was on schedule to go out in July. Went to check my account in July to find out when my shippment was going out, only to find out that my account was yet again deactivated. This was due to the return of monies on my account, which the company made as showing that I returned yet another kit. Of course the only way to activate my account was to start the trial yet again! These people are such rip offs. DON"T BUY FROM THEM!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Hilander

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I did a search on the internet to find if anyone else was allergic to this product. My face and hands swelled up after using the face beads. Has anyone else had this happen? It was so bad I had to take benadryl. Other than that I like the other products.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by FelisaKahn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In addition to this product causing me to break out all over my face, neck and arms, I just received a call from a client of mine and she wanted me to sue the company for recently breaking out from the meaningful beauty products. When I have complained about my recent face issues with the products, other friends of mine have voiced awful complaints.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by acoterillo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you have sensitive skin, stay away from this entire line! I have olive skin that is moderately t zone oily but can be dry and sensitive. I used this product line for a week and it DESTROYED my skin! It felt like I had a peel. Took my skin MONTHS to recover and has never been the same. I am sure it works for some people but again, if your skin can be sensitive, stay away. It is not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by gsmacduff

I use the masque twice a week and my skin seems smoother afterward. I am also using the Day Moisture spf 20 and the night cream. It seems to work well for my combination skin and it has not caused redness or irritation. I buy it on ebay to avoid the autoship.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by zoogoesrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't use this mask stuff often, but when I do I have no problems with it and it does leave my skin feeling fresh and oil-free without dryness. I do notice a slight reduction in acne and my face feels smoother to the touch. The instructions say to apply it thickly to the face and when I do there is a slight burning sensation that later subsides. As for the smell, I can't say I like it at all. In fact, none of the products in this line have a pleasant smell, but I've gotten used to it. I'd say that this mask is good to use once or twice a week for those with oily skin who need a nice refreshment.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Seebers

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

In November 2010 I purchased the 30 day trial starter kit of Meaningful Beauty products to try out. I used the product for 2 weeks but did not feel that it lived up to all the hype so I returned the 30 day kit which I paid $39.95 via USPS and paid for delivery confirmation. Their “policy” is, if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, just return the containers within 60 days of receipt and you'll get a full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping and handling costs). I also called them on 12/26/10 and told them I did NOT want anymore shipments and the customer “service” lady told me I “she took care of it” and I “wouldn’t be charged anything else.” Four days later, I receive another box of Meaningful Beauty products which I refused. I marked on the package “REFUSED – ACCOUNT CLOSED – DID NOT ORDER” and promptly put it back in my mailbox on 12/31/2010.
A charge was then placed on my AMEX Blue credit card of for which I do not possess any of their products!
I called Meaningful Beauty on 3/3 to request my refund on all my money but the not so helpful and rather rude customer service person (named Jeremy, Employee ID 2231265) told me they never got the shipment returned to them and that he had not intensions of refunding my money.
After researching more about Meaningful Beauty, I discovered that this “situation” is a common practice for them. Over and over they “claim” to have “never received” the returned shipment. This is consumer FRAUD and I wish file a formal complaint for the $173.78 that was charged to my credit card.
Filed BBB Complaint. Here’s the link if you’ve been scammed too: