October 24, 2014 | 1715 users online

Lipstick - Mary Kay - Signature Series in Paradise Pink

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by MCJ_1104

I was somewhat disappointed in this color because on me, it looks coral and not pink at all. (I'm fair skinned and have medium blonde hair.) The color just doesn't look that great on me. However I will say that when I have a really good sun tan Paradise Pink looks pretty on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by pandaspear

This is the perfect pink for me! The only annoying thing is the smell. It's kind of waxy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Cuddlefish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

A gorgeous light neutral pink. I love it. It's probably the best shade of pink I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 7:30:00 AM More reviews by emmmi

LOVE this lipstick:) not too pinkish, not too pale, just perfect pink lipstic I wanted. It looks great either with smokey or sheer make up. I got it at really cheap price from ebay and totally love it. It is moisturizing and with MAC pinkarat lipgloss, it's AMAZING!!

P.S.: I use NC25 from MAC and W2/3 from Loreal true match. Plus, my lips are not that pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2008 2:38:00 PM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovley pink shimmery color - like the reviewer before me said, I bet It'd look really good on lighter skin toned gals - it looks OK on me, I'm lightish olive. Durability is good - about 4 hours, does tend to feather a bit. I'm not a big MK fan, but their re-formulated lippies are great, they have new trendy colors and the packaging is beautiful now. Black, charcoal-ish sleek case, that stays closed in your purse.

BUT - let me tell you how great it looks with L'Oreal's Infalliable 6 hour (not the whole 6 hours in claims, probably about 3-4) lipgloss in 'Petal.' They are not exactly the same shade, I think the petal l/g is lighter, but combined with the durability of MK lippie, it's perfect! It seals the color in and the 2 colors really compliment ea. other & I think I'd look even better on lighter skin! Or maybe really nice tanned summer skin.

I don't think I'd repurchase this only b/c I don't see myself using it too much, it's not MY best color. But I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 9:18:00 PM More reviews by riffrandal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I can't quit applying this lipstick! It is a beautiful fresh, true pink color. Great for fair skin. Above average lasting power. The scent is not that great, old-lady powderish scent, but it doesn't last. Just a tiny, tiny hint of shimmer, perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2006 10:03:00 PM More reviews by SusieQ40

Wow! This is awesome! I usually don't like anything too pink, and this sounded pink, but it really looks good on me and probably would look nice on almost anyone. In the tube it looks like it might be a shimmery pink, and there is a subtle shimmer to it that us women over 40 need to soften the lines, but it is not frosty. I wear it with the MK Dusty Pink lipliner and it is so pretty and natural looking. I think lighter, natural colors are the trend for this summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2006 9:35:00 PM More reviews by WhisperInAutumn

My fav, fav, fav shade of springtime pink. It's a light coral color and it does wonders to brighten up the face. It's adorable, yet understated. A good quality: it can be layered for more effect. This shade is ideal for little summer dresses and outdoor lunches. It's the ultimate feminine touch to your pout!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2005 7:15:00 PM More reviews by kaycee0307

in the tube the color looks very nice.. but on my already pinkish and very pigmented lips.. it looks purple.. :( so sad

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2005 9:27:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgurl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This is kind of a tasteful pinky coral, but it is very understated. Though I am not an MK fan, I really like the Signature line of lipsticks, they are very good quality with lots of pigment and they stay on very well. This one isn't an in your face color, just subtle and looks really good layered with pink gloss. Not bad.