September 20, 2014 | 993 users online

Conditioner - Redken - UV Rescue [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2007 1:20:00 AM More reviews by dayummy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Get it while you can girls! This is the best conditioning treatment. I use it everyday as my daily conditioner. I have thick wavy hair and my curls love to drink this stuff up. I stocked up big time. Unfortunately they have discontinued this product :( But they are still around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was lucky to snag this before they took it off the shelves. It truly protects your hair not only from the sun, but also from styling tools. It moisturizes pretty good and leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. It smells good too. Of all the redken conditioners I have tried, this is the best one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Ashleym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got the uv rescue deep conditioner Its the one that you towel dry your hair and leave it in for 10 minutes...LOVE IT...I just used it tonight for the first time and its not like its the sweltering summer or anything..its november in Ohio...but this stuff literally transformed my normally tangly mess into a tangle free ease to comb through..I am home sick so I thought I would give it a try since I have time on my hands...I blew it dry and no flyaways...it also looked alot shinier...must say I was impressed and will continue to use it once a week for a deep treat on my chemically treated hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2005 8:46:00 PM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far the best daily conditioner that Redken makes. Hair is left soft without feeling heavy. The smell is decent as well. Did I mention its great for detangling hair!?

UPDATE: This is the first product that has actually lived up to my high hopes. I've since ditched several styling products.