Redken UV Rescue [DISCONTINUED]

Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Limonene, Menthoxypropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Oleth-10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA (D6464/2)

on 10/16/2007 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Get it while you can girls! This is the best conditioning treatment. I use it everyday as my daily conditioner. I have thick wavy hair and my curls love to drink this stuff up. I stocked up big time. Unfortunately they have discontinued this product :( But they are still around.

on 12/16/2006 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was lucky to snag this before they took it off the shelves. It truly protects your hair not only from the sun, but also from styling tools. It moisturizes pretty good and leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. It smells good too. Of all the redken conditioners I have tried, this is the best one.

on 11/28/2006 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got the uv rescue deep conditioner Its the one that you towel dry your hair and leave it in for 10 minutes...LOVE IT...I just used it tonight for the first time and its not like its the sweltering summer or anything..its november in Ohio...but this stuff literally transformed my normally tangly mess into a tangle free ease to comb through..I am home sick so I thought I would give it a try since I have time on my hands...I blew it dry and no flyaways...it also looked alot shinier...must say I was impressed and will continue to use it once a week for a deep treat on my chemically treated hair.