November 23, 2014 | 909 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Dark Green

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

I have had this for sooo long that the pencil has since been updated. Mine is a dark green instead of the new silver pencil (outside). I think I bought this about 14 years ago? Wow. Anyway, I remembered that green eyeliner can really make your eyes pop so I wore it again today. It's a lovely forest green and goes on well. You'd think it would be dry and wretched, but it actually wasn't. The only issue is that it smudged like crazy. I don't remember my eyeliner smudging THAT much, since formulas have improved over the years (maybe this one has too). I put it on my lash line and it stayed well all day. I'm sure if you rub it, it would smudge, but generally you want to avoid that with any liner. The real issue was the water line. I put it in the upper part and it was down on the lower in seconds which would have been ok, but soon was under my eye and I was rubbing deep green off all day. Other people have noticed this too so I know it's not just my old stick. I'm on the hunt for a new, slightly lighter green liner. But this isn't bad. Just be aware it travels if you wear it in the water line.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by KittyKat131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this green. It is a deep, rich forest green and a really pretty color. It does smudge a little, but it's sooo pretty. It's not my favorite, because of the smudging, but I would probably buy this one again.
I've added a swatch, it's the top color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2008 2:09:00 AM More reviews by DisablingMercury

Pretty, earthy, green color. More subtle than "Lightening" (which I also love). I haven't worn it yet, but I did put it on my hand and it went on smooth and didn't really budge when I rubbed it. Nice. Will update if something bad happens.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2008 1:03:00 AM More reviews by ViCi0USkittyx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My mom is a green eye liner freak. Ever since I could remember she used it on her bottom lash line, but the thing is, she's very specific about the shade. It can't be too light, or dark and she has to like the texture and unfortunately she rarely remembers the last one she loved. So, because of her on going search I end up with the mishaps. I believe this one was too dark for her, but it's absolutely gorgeous in my opinion. This makes my brown eyes pop like crazy. They say blue is supposed to do that, and it does, but blue just doesn't do much for me. Green on the other hand is absolute love, makes my eyes look brighter and actually just perks my whole face right up, especially this. I also find this one lasts much longer than the black one (though it still could be better) with the same glide on tug-free application. If you include all that good stuff with the price you can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2006 10:55:00 PM More reviews by monlim

I LOVE this pencil! This is the pencil that needs sharpening, not the twist-up one. The name is so non-descript but the actual colour is gorgeous. A deep forest green with no black. Shade comes on true and goes on uber-smooth, no tugging at all. And the price can't be beat - I love this even more than my Mac Powerpoints!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2005 4:49:00 PM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this eye liner b/c it is so cheap. And that's the problem, it is a twist up, and when I struggled to get the shrink wrap off of it, I twisted it up and the tip became a nub instead of a point. SO, it's only good for smudging NOT for lining, especially if you want a fine line under your eye. I prefer liners that can be sharpened, so they can have more precision when drawn. I won't buy this again, but I did give it 2 lipsticks because of the great staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2005 11:33:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

"Dark Green" is a cool-toned, deep, emerald/forest/pine green with a touch of blue. Different enough from my million other green eyeliners to keep. This one is a classic pencil liner. It sharpens well enough with my cheapie Tropez sharpener, has good pigmentation, glides on without tugging and blends well, but is not too smeary or waxy. Very cheap at around 3 USD each. Good quality for the price.