Escada Sexy Graffiti

4.1

In true Escada fashion, Sexy Graffiti is a sweet fruity floral however not cloyingly sweet. I definitely pick up on grapefruit and some kind of berry notes. I always get tons of compliments when I wear this and people are constantly asking what perfume I'm wearing. Plus my boyfriend loves this scent on me so that makes me like it even more! Staying power isn't the best but I don't mind reapplying during the day. The bottle is kind of boring but I'm more concerned about the stuff inside. This is definitely a scent I want to have in my collection at all times,

on 9/28/2013 11:34:00 AM

I got 100ml bottle for 25euro!! How lucky I am. :) Anyway, at first it is too strong but after some minutes it's amazing. I love it! The staying power isn't the best, but with such price I would buy it anytime again.

on 7/10/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The first notes that hit my nose are grapefruit and berries. Grapefruit has recently been studied and studies have shown you are perceived as "younger" when you smell of grapefruit. This is sexy, fresh, crisp and clean. It has nice staying power for a toilette. It does have a Ocean Lounge vibe to it if your looking to replace that discontinued Escada scent. Its a scent that makes you feel pretty. Got for my birthday and it quickly became a favorite out of my 100+ bottles. Worth every penny and is easily located at your local Sephora or Ulta store.

on 4/27/2013 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

fresh and fruity without being cheap/tacky like celebrity fragrances

on 4/2/2013 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very fruity, very floral, very sweet!!! When I smell this fragrance, one word will come to mind 'SUMMER-TIME!'. Love.Love.Love.

on 7/10/2012 8:08:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

A very strong fruity floral fragrant that's amazing from the bottle. It's just too strong and synthetic for my taste. I think for the right person, this could be a very sexy fragrant. I didn't get any headache or nausea from this perfume. It is non offensive. I can see it very sexy and flirty on the right person. This is probably for the more mature person. It was just an alright perfume. It consists mostly of lemon, strawberry, raspberry, lilly, violet, cashmere wood, and vanille.

on 6/12/2012 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

fruity, sweet, sexy, and summery. doesn't last long though. very escada.

on 5/2/2012 4:37:00 PM

I received a sample of this from Sephora, & I love it! It's perfect for the summer. Very fresh & fruity. Although this smells amazing, the lasting power is terrible. I've never had a problem with a perfume not lasting at least 2 hours, usually more. This scent fades within 20 min tops. Even my cheap charolotte russe & rue 21 perfumes last way longer than this. I could even still smell them when the day's over, without reapplying. & Escada thinks I'm going to pay $55+ for a perfume that lasts up to 20 min (if that)? They've got to be out of their mind. You know it's bad when a cheap $9 perfume beats a high end name brand perfume like Escada. That's just wrong. Won't be purchasing. Dissapointing because this smells like something I would've bought.

on 4/11/2012 6:55:00 PM

I hate to be negative but... Smells nice but nothing really different than s fruity bath and body works!! I was so disappointed because I chose this over another fragrance I had been dying to try (givenchy Ange ou Demon le secret) because it was limited edition!! Oh well, lesson learned!

on 4/8/2012 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

REVIEW IS FOR THE 2011 VERSION: This to me smells similar to the ocean lounge scent (or should I say, ocean lounge smells similar to this scent) and I like this scent just as much as that one except for the fact that this turns slightly powdery scent on my skin :( I hate powdery scents

Popular Fragrances