April 18, 2014 | 903 users online

Fragrances - Escada - Sexy Graffiti

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by karumsh

I got 100ml bottle for 25euro!! How lucky I am. :) Anyway, at first it is too strong but after some minutes it's amazing. I love it! The staying power isn't the best, but with such price I would buy it anytime again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by JadoreNelle

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The first notes that hit my nose are grapefruit and berries. Grapefruit has recently been studied and studies have shown you are perceived as "younger" when you smell of grapefruit. This is sexy, fresh, crisp and clean. It has nice staying power for a toilette. It does have a Ocean Lounge vibe to it if your looking to replace that discontinued Escada scent. Its a scent that makes you feel pretty. Got for my birthday and it quickly became a favorite out of my 100+ bottles. Worth every penny and is easily located at your local Sephora or Ulta store.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by NeonBiitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

fresh and fruity without being cheap/tacky like celebrity fragrances

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by maico27

Very fruity, very floral, very sweet!!! When I smell this fragrance, one word will come to mind 'SUMMER-TIME!'. Love.Love.Love.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

A very strong fruity floral fragrant that's amazing from the bottle. It's just too strong and synthetic for my taste. I think for the right person, this could be a very sexy fragrant. I didn't get any headache or nausea from this perfume. It is non offensive. I can see it very sexy and flirty on the right person. This is probably for the more mature person. It was just an alright perfume. It consists mostly of lemon, strawberry, raspberry, lilly, violet, cashmere wood, and vanille.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

fruity, sweet, sexy, and summery. doesn't last long though. very escada.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I received a sample of this from Sephora, & I love it! It's perfect for the summer. Very fresh & fruity. Although this smells amazing, the lasting power is terrible. I've never had a problem with a perfume not lasting at least 2 hours, usually more. This scent fades within 20 min tops. Even my cheap charolotte russe & rue 21 perfumes last way longer than this. I could even still smell them when the day's over, without reapplying. & Escada thinks I'm going to pay $55+ for a perfume that lasts up to 20 min (if that)? They've got to be out of their mind. You know it's bad when a cheap $9 perfume beats a high end name brand perfume like Escada. That's just wrong. Won't be purchasing. Dissapointing because this smells like something I would've bought.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by dmoyer

I hate to be negative but... Smells nice but nothing really different than s fruity bath and body works!! I was so disappointed because I chose this over another fragrance I had been dying to try (givenchy Ange ou Demon le secret) because it was limited edition!! Oh well, lesson learned!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

REVIEW IS FOR THE 2011 VERSION: This to me smells similar to the ocean lounge scent (or should I say, ocean lounge smells similar to this scent) and I like this scent just as much as that one except for the fact that this turns slightly powdery scent on my skin :( I hate powdery scents

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Sheng315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second bottle of this stuff and I love it! Its soo fruity and wild. I just want to bathe in it. Its a cross between fruit punch and pina colada. This is definitely a summer fragrance. Love it! <3