September 20, 2014 | 1779 users online

Lipstick - Merle Norman - Luxiva Age Defying Lipcolor - Satin Coffee

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by KherstyneTitan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

it is a brownish purple (sorry I'm horrible with color names)but with Me it's stays a brownish purple, and I'm extremely pale (with Cool undertones),dark hair, and dark gray-gold (green from a distance)eyes. I love this because I usual have to where red because it's the only other color That looks good and this look just as good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Since when did coffee have purple underton{s? This color turned very purple on me, not an attractive combo of brown and purple. I also hate that the case allows the lipstick to turn even with the cap on, smooshing the tip of the lipstick. Will not repurchase this color, but may look at other colors in the line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2006 4:18:00 PM More reviews by nancyjeanwelch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite lipstick. It stays on great and is not drying. The color is not a true brown though, like the previous review stated. On me however, it does not turn salmon. It is brown with a bit of a pink to mauve undertone, which I like. I use a liner in dusty pink, so I am not really going for a brown look. My lips are not naturally very colorful, so I am just going for a color that looks pretty natural and for me this works great. It does not cake, feather or bleed. It stays on until lunch time and as it fades it does not settle into lip lines. It is a great lipstick. I will definitly repurchase and check out their other shades.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2005 4:13:00 PM More reviews by birdmadgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Satin Coffee is a strange name for this mauve-ish lipstick. When I think of coffee, I think of brown, but what do I know?

The texture of the lipstick is fine. It smells sort of waxy, but it's nothing terrible. The lasting power is pretty good. The color just isn't right for me. There's some undertone that just looks awful on me (fair, blonde hair, blue eyes, pink undertones). It almost looks kind of salmon colored on me. It's not flattering. On my good friend, who looks nothing like me (olive skin, dark hair and eyes), it looks great. So that's why she's wearing it today and not me.