October 25, 2014 | 1537 users online

Candles - Glade Scented Oil Candles Spiced Rose and Vanilla

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The grocery store I shopped at let you use more than one coupon for an item, so I got a couple of these for free. I gave one to my mom, one to my fiance's mother, and kept two for myself. I like how decorative they look, although they look kinda funny without a candle. I've used them in clean linin (I believe), apple cinnomon, and vanilla. They scent isn't overpowering, but you can tell it's there. It's faint, but it's nice too. My mom lights hers sometimes, and I like that you can smell it, but it's not an in-your-face smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2008 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Lexieberry

Spiced Rose and Vanilla definitley hits the top 3 in my book with the Glade's Scented Oil line. I would describe this scent as very warm, inviting, and comforting french vanilla with hints of a floral undertone. These candles are unique, in that you place the candle on a glass plate (sold alongside) and as the flame burns the wick, it turns the candle into a constant, shallow liquid on the plate. There is no uneven burning this way because of a metal disc on the glass. The fragrance fills the room quickly, but never overwhelms the area. These are sold in starter sets and 3 pack refills. You can easily get the refills for under $2, or free with a coupon and sale! This and the other refill scents~ Dewberry Dreams, and Angel Whispers, are fantastic, affordable, and reliable home fragrance products!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 7:10:00 PM More reviews by ThreeLeaves

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this scent! My sister in law had a couple of these and her house always smells lovely. When I saw this on sale I grabbed it. It's a very nice, unusual scent for something you'd find in a drugstore, not the fake flowery scents you usually get. The only drawback is that you have to burn them all the way to the end (at least you're supposed to).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaKaleiwahea

I really loveD these candles, they truely flourish the room witht the scent and they're always warm and welcoming. I really love the smell of the orangey-brownish candle and the white one also. Well, you must be wondering why I gave it such a low rating... GLADE DOES ANIMAL TESTING! Man, I really liked these candles too. Go to my profile notebook for a list of companies that do and don't do animal testing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2006 10:16:00 PM More reviews by AbsoluteScentualist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite grocery store home fragrance items. I truly enjoy nearly every Scented Oil candle fragrance available, but this is tied with Glade's dewberry scented oil as my favorite.

A warm, sensual rose and vanilla combination that fills up my large bedroom with a surprisingly complex fragrance. My husband actually paused and asked what he was smelling after going upstairs, which rates a candle as a success in my book since he rarely comments.

Inexpensive, easy to use and very romantic. My only complaint is that the candle itself doesn't last very long. But for such a reasonable price, I can't complain very loudly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2005 4:24:00 PM More reviews by hesaidyes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A lovely lady on the fragrance message board (unfortunately, I can't remember who) was talking about this product and said it smelled exactly like the Comme des Garcons perfume Burnt Sugar. She was dead on, and since that's one of my favorite fragrances, I just had to get this. Wonderful stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2005 1:13:00 PM More reviews by walljoy

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This scent is ecstasy! I discovered these little candles a couple of weeks ago and have been using them in my simmering potpourri pot burner continuously since then. The scent is overwhelmingly seductive! This product is very new and it is sold in Walmart and grocery stores. You can buy it with the glass holder (about 6 dollars) or just the refills (just under 3 dollars). I prefer the refills package because I just pull out the little metal insert and wick and melt the whole thing in my potpourri simmering pot using a little tealight candle underneath. You can enjoy the full aroma this way as you increase the surface area of the candle under heat thus liberating more scent. I typically do this to all of my candles. I cut them up and remove the wick and melt the pieces in my simmering pot. Wonderful! I called the Glade company to ask if they sell this Spiced Rose and Vanilla scent in forms other than the candles but they said they did not. They told me that this was a very new scent and that they will send me a free coupon for refills. I have since bought more of these candles and am stocking up because I fear someday they will discontinue this scent. The smell reminds me a bit of the ambiance of a high end department store that mixes with a spicy, warming embrace of vanilla coated roses. I love the savoring experience every time I simmer/burn these candles...truly sweet!