July 31, 2014 | 1506 users online

Fragrances - Calvin Klein - Euphoria

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by via1313

Just FYI....Macy's now carries this in about a five ounce bottle for 97 $$$. A great value for the euphoria lover!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by shadedmaryy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

gave this one away with a warning. I liked the sample so went out and bought it a while ago, regretted it as it was unpleasantly strong, awful, even with a tiny amount sprayed in the air and walked through to get a tiny sprinkle. However the young lady that I gave it to loved it but I thought it was awful on her too and felt sorry for her actually

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I think this perfume just smells like chemicals. It does not smell like anything- just like too much fragrance. The bottle has a cute design, but that does not compensate for the fact that this perfume reeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by mo0725

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Ck perfumes. I find euphoria a little bit strong,so a little goes a long way. still love it though and would definitely buy it again when mine runs out

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by supasparkle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful musky floral fragrance, bit heavy for daytime but perfect for night out

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Blondiebec

Nasty

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my signature scent! I adore this musky, woodsy, yet sweet aroma! When I first spray this on, it is very overwhelming and musky. Almost like a men's cologne. After it dries, It develops into a sweet, cotton candy scent on my skin. My best friend also loves this perfume and the dry down on her, the aroma is straight musk. This must work in synch with my chemistry just right! I never get complements on my perfume, except when I spritz this on! This is my go to scent, Never ever get rid of this Calvin Klein!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by McSwimmer

This is another one of my favorite perfumes. I just wore this yesterday. I cannot describe it except to say it's sort of exotic smelling. Whatever it smells like, it's definitely one-of-a-kind. I haven't smelled anything similar (however, I've read that it's compared to other perfumes that I am not familiar with). This scent lasts a long time. I can still smell it the next morning. Perfumes don't usually last that long. This is not an overly strong fragrance--I'd say "medium strength". The Euphoria bottle is about the weirdest thing I've seen. It's not attractive sitting on my vanity.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by jeane519

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this but not on me, my daughter. It blends better with her body chemistry. I would definitely buy it again.....for her.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must be honest I did not purchase this thank god. I spritzed at the perfume counter and proceeded to shop around the mall. I felt sick with that awful I am going to choke this stuff stinks kind of headache inducing nausea. It is way to strong for my tastes. I dont care for any of the notes top to bottom.