Calvin Klein Euphoria

3.7

Ok so I bought a dupe of this perfume for my friends birthday, and she loved it, so for my birthday she got me a rollerball bottle of this for my birthday and I fell in love with it. It reminds me very much of lady gaga's fame which has been my signature scent for the past 3 years. I like the woody and fruity balance, also it's got a strong patchouli note in it. So if you're like me and like a nice balance of woody and floral, this is a good one to try. It is very expensive, but definitely worth it 😊

on 6/11/2015 6:51:00 PM

I just recently tested this at Walmart. Years ago, I was a huge fan of Calvin Klein scents, then they fell away as I had babies and raised kids.
So when I saw the tester, I had to try it. First the staying power is amazing. The scent was strong for hours, with a simple tester spritz.
Yet the smell was ok. It was a strong scent, nothing sweet or floral.
My real feeling is that it greatly reminded me of an Avon scent, Imari Seduction. The shocking part is the Avon scent is much better. Euphoria is simpler, and harsher. Imari Seduction is vastly superior in it's blend and balance , with a touch of sweetness.
So if you are familiar with either scent, you will know the strong note they share.
I imagine the staying power is similar.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

CK Euphoria is probably my second all time favorite perfume, and that's saying a lot because I am a perfume fanatic! I have repurchased this maybe 7 or 8 times since it was first launched in '07! It is a very woody scent, borderline masculine, which is amazingly odd. I get compliments every single time I wear this, and I feel so sexy wearing this. This is definitely an "adult scent" I wouldn't suggest it for anyone under the age of 18. This is only for special occasions, or if I am feeling like I need a sexy boost, I will spray this.

I must warn, a little goes a long long way, and then some. This scent will stay in my clothes forever! Even after washing & drying, I can still faintly smell this in my laundry. I light spray will do the trick!

This perfume will forever stay in my collection, I just love it that much! I recommend every woman buying it at least once!

on 5/13/2015 12:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This has been my signature scent since 2007. I try others, but always come back to this. It is truly lovely. I've already gone through 1,5 bottle.

I would describe it as a soft, warm, sensual and almost wet and rain-like scent. There is no other perfume that has generated so many complements for me. People seem to love it.

As with perfume it is very individual what it turns out like on the skin, and this seems to be one that can change quite notably. It is absolutely necessary to try it before buying. It complements very good with milk-honey and almond scented body lotions and shower creams.

The bottle is beautiful in my eyes, the only problems being that it can get fingerprints on the metal.

on 11/9/2014 12:54:00 AM

I like the premise of this scent. It's a pomegranate-laden take on Angel, and certainly smoother and less controversial than Angel. I get the sugared tart fruits at the top, the creamy woods at the base, and a lingering hint of clean patchouli. But ultimately, I just can't stomach the sweetness of Euphoria. My clothes smell like grenadine syrup after I wear it, and I can't wait to shower. It doesn't feel classic at all-- it feels like a contestant on "2005: When Pomegranate Fruitchoulis Had Their Day In the Sun."

Oh well, got a bottle as a gift (and that weird metal taco-shaped bottle is unique!), gonna pass it on to my 9-year-old, for whom no fragrance is too sweet.

on 11/2/2014 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I thought I would love this fragrance but itís just kinda common and very strong. Itís also headache inducing. All I smell is orchids, violets, and lotus.

The top note is pomegranate I donít smell at all. The middle notes of lotus and orchid are most prominent to me. The base notes of violet, amber, musk, and mahogany are also very strong to me and linger.

Overall I feel this is pretty common and loud. It will trail heavily and it lasts for 8+ hours on me.

on 10/18/2014 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This one is a fruity floral. It's sweet, quite strong & lasts a long time. It has a kind of cologne-y vibe, which makes me think of men's cologne. I wore this for several years & it is the one perfume I've worn that I've had the most compliments on. I've even had people (guys & girls) stop me randomly to ask me what I'm wearing because it smells good. two thumbs up!

on 10/11/2014 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Euphoria EDP by Calvin Klein is a designer fruity-floral, and unfortunately, I initially dismissed the fragrance and didnít take the time to properly try it on. However, Euphoria has recently become my friendís signature scent and it smells wonderful on her. In spite of the available note list, Euphoria has a large dose of patchouli and the fruity-floral part is not overly obnoxious and girly; itís a sexy ďfreshĒ fragrance suitable for all ages. Itís not mind-blowing or interesting, but it certainly smells good.

on 9/20/2014 9:31:00 AM

I would give this a 4.5 rating. I really like this scent, however it disappoints just a bit in strength and overall impact. Keep in mind, this is not really a workplace perfume, too exotic with the potential to offend. Is it rather sweet without smelling like food. I do note that for some reason it has become rather inexpensive and everyone should try it. Today is a mysterious, windy, early fall day, off and on cloudy and seems to suit the mood of this scent perfectly.

8pm- I am downgrading this a notch to 4 stars after wearing all day. It just seems a bit much, and over the top. Perhaps I applied a spray or two too much earlier this morning. I was a little uncomfortable at Barnes and Noble this morning, hoping no one would be disturbed. I am still finding my way with perfume, which I love but I know everyone does not!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Such a beautiful scent! A combination of sexy and sweet.
More of a nighttime perfume. Not too strong and somewhat longlasting.
Very distinct a scent.

Calvin Klein always impresses me with their perfumes but I'd have to say this one is my favourite.

Popular Fragrances