April 16, 2014 | 1616 users online

Fragrances - Calvin Klein - Euphoria

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by mo0725

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Ck perfumes. I find euphoria a little bit strong,so a little goes a long way. still love it though and would definitely buy it again when mine runs out

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by supasparkle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful musky floral fragrance, bit heavy for daytime but perfect for night out

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Blondiebec

Nasty

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my signature scent! I adore this musky, woodsy, yet sweet aroma! When I first spray this on, it is very overwhelming and musky. Almost like a men's cologne. After it dries, It develops into a sweet, cotton candy scent on my skin. My best friend also loves this perfume and the dry down on her, the aroma is straight musk. This must work in synch with my chemistry just right! I never get complements on my perfume, except when I spritz this on! This is my go to scent, Never ever get rid of this Calvin Klein!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by McSwimmer

This is another one of my favorite perfumes. I just wore this yesterday. I cannot describe it except to say it's sort of exotic smelling. Whatever it smells like, it's definitely one-of-a-kind. I haven't smelled anything similar (however, I've read that it's compared to other perfumes that I am not familiar with). This scent lasts a long time. I can still smell it the next morning. Perfumes don't usually last that long. This is not an overly strong fragrance--I'd say "medium strength". The Euphoria bottle is about the weirdest thing I've seen. It's not attractive sitting on my vanity.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by jeane519

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this but not on me, my daughter. It blends better with her body chemistry. I would definitely buy it again.....for her.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must be honest I did not purchase this thank god. I spritzed at the perfume counter and proceeded to shop around the mall. I felt sick with that awful I am going to choke this stuff stinks kind of headache inducing nausea. It is way to strong for my tastes. I dont care for any of the notes top to bottom.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by marhope78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sexy and musky, slightly masculine but in a feminine kind of way. That might not sound like it makes sense, but try it and you will see what I mean. I've gotten several compliments from both men and women alike when wearing Euphoria. The notes are blended very well and it's difficult to distinguish one from the other, IMO. Love this:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by honeybrown1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

My husband gave this product to me as a Christmas gift, after I requested other fragrances. However, to my surprise, I like this scent. It's not heavy (I hate heavy scents), but it's light enough to make a great impression. The set I received had a full-bottle, along with two mini-bottles (I will carry those in separate purses) and a scented lotion. I received a tote bag as well (with purchase). For the price, that's a great deal. The only issue I have is with the packaging as the spritzer can be difficult sometimes. But, it's something that I can manage.

Therefore, as a fan of Calvin Klein fragrances for women, I am happy to include this into my mix. Yes, I would buy (or happily receive as a gift) again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by WindyRain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Got this as an engagement gift from my in laws. I'd tested it earlier and loved the scent. I was never impressed by calvin Klein fragrances as most of them are too strong and bitter. Eternity, the one, sheer beauty all had overpowering smells. But this one really stands out. Its sweet, fruity and floral. Very romantic and elegant and fresh. However it doesn't last too long on me and barely stays for 3 hours. Also its a very light fragrance which makes it useful for both day and evening wear but I prefer something slightly stronger and less subtle. Apart from this, its a bit pricey unless you buy it as a deal or part of a gift set.
nonetheless its a great fragrance and highly recommended.