October 21, 2014 | 1946 users online

Body Scrubs - Fake Bake - Body Polish with Passion Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by KateLausanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product apart the smell that I found too synthetic. Normally I can't use any scrub because my skin is to sensitive and it's too painful to use this kind of products. However I got this one by mistake of Fake bake on line store and decide to give it a try. This scrub doesn't bring any pain! It's liquid with little fractions and lives my skin very soft and well moisturised.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

I do like this product however I think that there are better exfoliators out there. It has lovely packaging and good texture but personally I prefer my scrubs to be a little more abrasive than this one. Its quite expensive for a scrub for me because I ft a lot so get through bucketloads!! The smell is nice and lingers a lot which is good but after a while I think it smells a bit too artificial, but not enough to stop me from purchasing this in the future if I wanted a treat!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by fashionturnip

This is an ok product. Fake Bake 'advise' you to you only their exfoliation products so the final tan isnt affected. im sure it makes very little difference what you scrub your skin with tho.

The smell is ok, i would say its more peachy than passionfruit and its very artificial, and a bit plasticy smelling. Ive used nicer exfoliation scrubs than this--and they've cheaper. Id give it 3 out of 5, not bad but not amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2005 4:45:00 PM More reviews by nico1000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favourite body scrub. The smell is divine, i can't wait to go in the shower and use it, it's sooo yummy. Plus it does its job, it leaves my skin clean and soft. I've been using it in preparation for self-tanning lotions and i got much better results than with other body scrubs.
I just wish the smell would linger longer that's how much i love it!!!