July 24, 2014 | 1904 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Natitashii

I absolutely love the smell of this, its sweet and fruity just what i love. I don't really know if i like the jelly, its hard to use most of it just seems to fall down the plug hole! I would buy it to use it once in a while wouldn't use it if i'm in a rush as its a little bit time consuming and takes a while to lather up. If you are thinking of buying it, simply cause of the smell, you will not be disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

This is just kinda eh to me. I love Whoosh, so upon smelling this I thought I'd like it too, since shower jellies were one of the first products I started buying from LUSH. The smell is nice and sweet, blackcurrent and cherries with a hint of coconut, and i love the purple color with sparkles. But I found that when I smooshed this into my loofah, I didn't get that great of a lather, plus this product seemed to be thicker and harder to pull apart than Whoosh. It was just hard to get a lather out of this. I won't repurchase this, but I will repurchase Whoosh since it's my all time favorite!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The scent of this is divine, however I will not repurchase as the jelly format is not practical for use in the bath/shower. I lose most of it down the plug hole!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Sophieferreira

This product smells amazing! The way I use it is I chop the product in little squares and use one square on a wash cloth for showering and let it lather in the whole cloth and just rub it all over. Now, the price is a bit too expensive in my opinion but I would buy it again and use it once or twice a week, mostly because I prefer the Honey I Washed The Kids soap. This lovely jelly leaves my skin moisturised and smelling like a femme fatale unicorn. I think it's a great product overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by kiki94x

This is one of my favourite shower products. The smell is nice and girly and I also like the glitters! It's also very fun to play with in the shower but you have to be really careful and not drop your soap (lol) because it will go down the drain... They should make a shower gel with this scent! It works best when you take a little piece, put it into a shower puff and squeeze it: you will get a lot of foam and bubbles.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite LUSH product! I absolutely looove the fragrance! Leaves my skin nicely fragrant, which I love because I have a difficult time finding bath products that do. It *is* a bit difficult to break down on my shower sponge and it does require patience to breakdown but it's well-worth the effort.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by honeysighs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a fun and cute way to get yourself clean..Smells like Ribena and is sparkly and squishy. I break off a little each time onto my shower puff and lather myself up with it. It lasts forever that way! I also sometimes shampoo my hair with it and it leaves it squeaky clean!
Though it is fun to wash with, I don't know if I will be repurchasing after this tub runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

It's cute and funny n wobbley but not for everyday use I don't think. I prefer to use lush shower gel and soap

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Kakibot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I see this as sort of a novelty product - it's fun to play with, poke, watch it wobble, smell it, it's good for all these things, but when it comes to showering with it... nah, not for me.

It gets slippery and breaks and for something this expensive I feel stressed about losing half of it in my shower drain. Still a fun thing and I'd buy this as a present for someone, but not for myself.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok so I'm going to have to eat my words..I wrote a review about Lush saying I would never shop their again after multiple product let-dowsn, but then I decided to try this sweetie pie shower jelly. I've tried their shower gels (ok..but I ran through them too fast) I find bars of soap drying, and I wanted something new and exciting. Shower Jellies are definitely exciting this makes me so excited to take a shower!! It smells incredible and makes my shower smell amazing. All I do is take out a small chunk with my fingers (or a knife...more sanitary), crush it up into my loofah..and it suds up immediately. you really don't need much product at all. It's not drying as far as I can tell but not that moisturizing, no sparkles are left on my skin. I recommend this product above all of Lushes shower ges/soaps because it makes showering so much fun!! I think that's what Lush is best at, making pampering yourself something you look forward to.

EDIT: I got tired of this pretty quickly. I'm almost done with the large size tub and am forcing myself to finish it. The novelty of it wore off and the smell started to annoy me. Now I wish I had gotten whoosh. I've moved on to lush soaps now since loofahs started to freak me out with all the bacteria and what not. Won't repurchase this