LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

3.7

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cherry Infusion (Prunus cerasus), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Infusion (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Snowflake Lustre Colour, Colour 61585, Colour 18050, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 6/23/2015 11:03:00 PM

I received this as a birthday gift. I must admit it is one of my favourite LUSH scents EVER. However I found the jelly very difficult to use. I ended up losing a lot of it down the shower drain and couldn't lather it up. Overall, it was interesting to try and as a gift it was nice

on 5/17/2015 10:08:00 AM

This stuff is very wobbly! It smells like a mix of grape juice and Ribena. Fun to use and amazing texture on skin.. feels like you're getting a jello massage. Washes well and leaves skin supple. Be careful not to use this in a bath tub though, as it could be slippery! An all in one product that's good for travelling.

on 2/12/2015 4:27:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this product. One of my favorite LUSH products (especially price wise).

Pros:
It lathers well if you use a loofah.
I was sweaty and gross and it cleaned me well and made me smell great.
I used it last night and woke up and could smell it on my skin.
Great price, you hardly need any for a good wash and it lasts ages.

Cons:
The texture is quite thick and trying to get a piece for the shower was a bit difficult, I have long nails so I just ripped some off but you could use a knife or spoon I'm sure.

If you have any issues with using it I'd definitely recommend putting a small amount on a loofah or flannel and lathering it up. Way easier than rubbing yourself with the actual jelly.

on 1/9/2015 4:13:00 AM

This product is super fun. It's literally like jelly. I like to store it in the fridge and then take a spoonful into the shower with me when needed, I feel like in the Australian summer it may melt if not kept cool. The jelly has shimmer in it, though this does not transfer to the skin. It smells very sweet and fruity, like cherries and strawberries. Lush claims this smells like cherry and coconut, though personally I cannot detect the coconut so would not recommend buying it if the coconut scent is what is pulling you. However, it lathers well and leaves my skin feeling very soft, I did not even want to moisturise afterwards (though I would recommend doing so to be honest). It lasts a long time though can be a little more inconvenient than a traditional soap or shower gel. Be careful not to drop it or it will go straight down the drain!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I want to preface this by saying these are a cute idea, all their jellies are fun to use but for the price they are really more of a sensory experience than anything else. These wouldn't be my first choice for daily cleansing, but for small kids who hate bath time or a cute and original gift they are a great idea.

Pros: Very cute and unique presensation of soap, it makes washing up a fun experience. The blackcurrant notes in this smell great, unfortunately that fades pretty fast. (Usually) lathers pretty well with a washcloth unless you don't use it fast enough.

Cons: Very messy, chunks end up falling out even when I try to be careful, since it takes a lot to wash my whole body and I lose some it makes it very expensive per ounce. I'm not sure what sort of container would work best but I am not fond of the current ones in the shower. I would not repurchase since I'd rather buy something else at Lush.

on 12/27/2014 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Omgosh, this was a really fun product. I will probably buy as a gift for someone but not for myself again because I never found a great way to use the jelly. A lot went down the drain. However, the smell is so awesome. This made my entire restroom smell delicious. My son really enjoyed using this when he showered. Mostly throwing it around because it's so fun to play with, but it also did the job of getting him squeaky clean.

on 8/4/2014 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am in love with Whoosh, as are my two daughters. I thought they would like this more since it is sparkly and smells sweet. Unfortunately the sweet smell becomes overpowering and overwhelming the shower. It is a nice scent but is cloying.
I am a sucker for gimmicky bath stuff and love the shower jelly but I will be sticking with the Whoosh scent from now on.

on 8/3/2014 11:36:00 AM

Alright, I probably bought this when my senses were impaired because, "who would be stupid enough to buy play-doh for the shower?" Well, me apparently. Smell: Very very nice but not for everyone (i.e. if you don't like sweet things) Price: $8 for a small tub-not awful Packaging: I loathe the packaging. I have to use a spoon every time I go into the shower/tub Results: No sparkles were seen, but it was a really good shampoo with a loofah Final thoughts: It's kind of stupid, but fun to play with. Many mixed feelings.

on 8/1/2014 10:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Let me start off by saying that the smell is what drew me towards this product; I didn't really think of what would happen when I actually used it, so let me tell you how it is.

This stuff is messy. I read reviews before purchasing and I agree with the majority of them; clumps fall off of the jelly and clog your shower. Whether you cut a piece off or use it whole, the fact that it will be all over the shower floor is inevitable.
That being said, it smells like heaven and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I do have a strange recommendation though:
take a knife and cut a piece off, put it on a washcloth and SPREAD IT ON THE CLOTH. When you get in the shower, put some water on it and rub it together for some lather. There you go, no clumps, easy clean. I cannot see this product working too well on a loofah.
I would repurchase, but I just wish Lush would maybe use a squeeze bottle? I don't know, just do something to avoid those annoying blobs of jelly that make the shower floor all slippery :(
Overall, I am quite content with this product.

***UPDATE***
This stuff completely fell apart on me! All chunky and no longer put together. It's not even a jelly anymore. Don't think I will be repurchasing

on 7/4/2014 10:30:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love the smell of this, its sweet and fruity just what i love. I don't really know if i like the jelly, its hard to use most of it just seems to fall down the plug hole! I would buy it to use it once in a while wouldn't use it if i'm in a rush as its a little bit time consuming and takes a while to lather up. If you are thinking of buying it, simply cause of the smell, you will not be disappointed.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

LUSH Shower Jellies: Review & Demo by Danielle (LePooke)

Top Rated LUSH Products