October 25, 2014 | 938 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by CaiOli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in love with Whoosh, as are my two daughters. I thought they would like this more since it is sparkly and smells sweet. Unfortunately the sweet smell becomes overpowering and overwhelming the shower. It is a nice scent but is cloying.
I am a sucker for gimmicky bath stuff and love the shower jelly but I will be sticking with the Whoosh scent from now on.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by MacAddict0

Alright, I probably bought this when my senses were impaired because, "who would be stupid enough to buy play-doh for the shower?" Well, me apparently. Smell: Very very nice but not for everyone (i.e. if you don't like sweet things) Price: $8 for a small tub-not awful Packaging: I loathe the packaging. I have to use a spoon every time I go into the shower/tub Results: No sparkles were seen, but it was a really good shampoo with a loofah Final thoughts: It's kind of stupid, but fun to play with. Many mixed feelings.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by rachwalt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Let me start off by saying that the smell is what drew me towards this product; I didn't really think of what would happen when I actually used it, so let me tell you how it is.

This stuff is messy. I read reviews before purchasing and I agree with the majority of them; clumps fall off of the jelly and clog your shower. Whether you cut a piece off or use it whole, the fact that it will be all over the shower floor is inevitable.
That being said, it smells like heaven and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I do have a strange recommendation though:
take a knife and cut a piece off, put it on a washcloth and SPREAD IT ON THE CLOTH. When you get in the shower, put some water on it and rub it together for some lather. There you go, no clumps, easy clean. I cannot see this product working too well on a loofah.
I would repurchase, but I just wish Lush would maybe use a squeeze bottle? I don't know, just do something to avoid those annoying blobs of jelly that make the shower floor all slippery :(
Overall, I am quite content with this product.

***UPDATE***
This stuff completely fell apart on me! All chunky and no longer put together. It's not even a jelly anymore. Don't think I will be repurchasing

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Natitashii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the smell of this, its sweet and fruity just what i love. I don't really know if i like the jelly, its hard to use most of it just seems to fall down the plug hole! I would buy it to use it once in a while wouldn't use it if i'm in a rush as its a little bit time consuming and takes a while to lather up. If you are thinking of buying it, simply cause of the smell, you will not be disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

This is just kinda eh to me. I love Whoosh, so upon smelling this I thought I'd like it too, since shower jellies were one of the first products I started buying from LUSH. The smell is nice and sweet, blackcurrent and cherries with a hint of coconut, and i love the purple color with sparkles. But I found that when I smooshed this into my loofah, I didn't get that great of a lather, plus this product seemed to be thicker and harder to pull apart than Whoosh. It was just hard to get a lather out of this. I won't repurchase this, but I will repurchase Whoosh since it's my all time favorite!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The scent of this is divine, however I will not repurchase as the jelly format is not practical for use in the bath/shower. I lose most of it down the plug hole!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Sophieferreira

This product smells amazing! The way I use it is I chop the product in little squares and use one square on a wash cloth for showering and let it lather in the whole cloth and just rub it all over. Now, the price is a bit too expensive in my opinion but I would buy it again and use it once or twice a week, mostly because I prefer the Honey I Washed The Kids soap. This lovely jelly leaves my skin moisturised and smelling like a femme fatale unicorn. I think it's a great product overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by kiki94x

This is one of my favourite shower products. The smell is nice and girly and I also like the glitters! It's also very fun to play with in the shower but you have to be really careful and not drop your soap (lol) because it will go down the drain... They should make a shower gel with this scent! It works best when you take a little piece, put it into a shower puff and squeeze it: you will get a lot of foam and bubbles.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite LUSH product! I absolutely looove the fragrance! Leaves my skin nicely fragrant, which I love because I have a difficult time finding bath products that do. It *is* a bit difficult to break down on my shower sponge and it does require patience to breakdown but it's well-worth the effort.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by honeysighs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a fun and cute way to get yourself clean..Smells like Ribena and is sparkly and squishy. I break off a little each time onto my shower puff and lather myself up with it. It lasts forever that way! I also sometimes shampoo my hair with it and it leaves it squeaky clean!
Though it is fun to wash with, I don't know if I will be repurchasing after this tub runs out.