August 23, 2014 | 1426 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Fusion Soft Lights - Intermix

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by XxGraceKellyxX

After reading up on Fusion Soft Lights - Intermix, I was pretty much convinced it was to be a good buy. It promised 'radience', 'illuminosity' and a 'lit-from-within radience'. Sadly, it did none of these things!
I firstly used it as a blusher, swilrling all the colours together with my brush and applying. But the darker, bronze colours seemed to eliminate the pink and yellow highlighter completly leaving only the bronze to be seen! Annoying :p After that I tried to just use the colours seperatly, bronze for contouring and pinks/yellow highlighter for blusher. But the closeness of the colours made this impossible, picking up colours I didnt want.
On the plus side it does last for a long long time :) But I definatly wouldn't go back and buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by ashmonster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've only been using this product for about a week... I always check with MUA before purchasing anything. My rule if it's less than 60% rebuy - i will not buy. Anyways, I thought I would be blown away by the intermix shimmer due to all the great reviews. But I haven't been ! It leaves me feeling that I am not using it properly or with the right brush.

I like having reallly pink cheeks... so i've been using this allover - although focusing on cheeks (on top of my smashbox blush) to get the "glow" that everyone is talking about. It "kind of" stands out.. but nothing exceptional. I barely even notice it and it definitely doens't last all day.

I'm going to try this alone - without my blush and see the color / maybe i'll see the effect more. If I change my mind.. I will update.

Right now.. I can't see me repurchasing .. although I will definitely use the product until it runs out. Then I may reach for a different highlighter/shimmer product.

And although it's a little expensive.. you definitely get a lot of product .. so I can't complain there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this based on the great reviews and how nice it looks in the pic...I do like it a lot and will use it up but won't purchase again....it's not HG material for me and there are so many blush/bronzer choices out there to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Pinkkittyrokz

This product is amazing. It gives my cheeks the most amazing glow! And if you concentrate on the pink, you get a gorgeous blush color. The yellow is an awesome highlight. And better yet, the sephora that I went to had this on their display for black friday. I got it for only $10!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by JenniBee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! When I get all the colors on my brush, It appears like a really lively blush. This is one of my new favorite products, and I can't see how this wouldn't work for any skin tone. Its hard to describe how it looks, because if you put it on differently it can look quite different.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

Wow do I love this stuff. It is a fantastic blush. Always flattering winter or summer. Magical!! I swirl the brush through all the colors and it is gorgeous. A little spendy but worth it. HG for sure!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by tchk

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a finishing/highlighting powder junkie and this is one of my very favorites! I have been through about 4 of these already and will continue buying as long as Smashbox makes this- and will totally stock up if they discontinue it!

I swirl the brush equally through all the colors and I get a great brightening effect that makes me look healthy and awake- even when I'm not, lol! It doesn't look heavy or even like I am wearing powder. This is one I always buy another of as soon as I open one, so that I always have a spare on hand. I even dropped and broke one, but fortunately with the lid on, so I just put the broken pieces into an old sifter case, crushed up the remnants and used it up as a loose powder- and it worked just as well. GREAT stuff!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by DanceyPants

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands down one of the best products i've bought recently!! I love using the darker two shades on teh bottom as contouring powders, and the top two as the highlight- it works so perfectly. I bought it because smashbox don't sell their contouring kits in Ireland, so this was the next best thing, and i'm completely in love with it! It's the first bronzer-type product that doesn't make my face look dirty, which is always a plus. A lot of people use a normal powder brush, but honestly I recommend using the Smashbox #22 fan brush, or something similar, especially if you use it for contouring like I do.

A product well worth the 28 euros I paid for it, and it last for ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by xbeachparadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

so pretty in the pan! and pretty on skin too
depending on which side or strip you use more this can be a blush or a bronzer so its really clever and nice
medium to high pigmentation, applies smoothly and lasts on face all day
however this is not for sensitive skin because some of the ingredients will break you out if you are someone who is allergic to certain iron oxides
packaging is sleek black and velvety as that is the signature packaging of smashbox, very great product overall

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by PamelaNYC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this as a bronzer. The color is good for me, not too brown, not too pink. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, you can't be sure how much product you are getting and I hit pan quicker than any other product, also once you hit pan and drop it it shatters into a million pieces. Overall I like it and will purchase again.