April 18, 2014 | 916 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Aroma Tonic Body Treatment Fragrance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is a really nice crisp fresh scent! I like to use it after a shower or when I just want a really light fragrance! Very nice!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by emjay245

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All time best fragrance! It's good everytime. . . fresh and never overpowering. I'm a nonsmoker so have not ruined my sense of smell with smoking (as suggested in other reviews). I find it interesting that people are at both ends of the spectrum for REALLY liking this frangrance or REALLY disliking this fragrance! I cannot believe Lancome discontinued it . . . please bring it back!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2009 9:52:00 AM More reviews by rhondaaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ummm....I don't understand the appeal of this fragrance. All I smell is "bitter" and "bug spray."

I'm going to start adding this at the bottom of my fragrance reviews, because I think it would be a helpful addition when judging fragrance reviews: Smoker or Non-Smoker?
NON-SMOKER
(Honestly, nothing against smokers, and their review of a partcular scent could be exactly the same as mine, but I do believe that scents that are appealing to a smoker are more likely to differ from someone like me; I wish MAU would add somthing in the ratings - only for fragrances.)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 12:55:00 AM More reviews by kstarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, I hope somebody can help me. I love love love this fragrance and can't seem to find it anywhere. I think it's discontinued here in Canada. I loved it so much and my bottle is done:( One of my favourite fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 5:26:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

OH I so much LOVED this fragrance… I have been using as a spring/summer pick-me-up fragrance it from 2000 to 2004… and then switched to other fresh/citrus fragrances for summer (like Verbena by l’Occitane).
Now I happen to receive it again as a present.. oh my, it was mesmerized when smelling that scent again… it brought to my mind a very happy period of my life (that all about fragrances, right ??:o) I am so happy to use it again. fact is that fragrance make your REALLY feel better when you wear it. Definitely this will be my staple fragrance for summer.
Re. to some other posts: I do not think it’s discontinued (may have been for a while). Here in Italy I still can find it in most perfumeries!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2007 8:26:00 AM More reviews by bambi53

Im surprised by the positive reviews on this fragrance. I think it's very sour? Not exactly my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by irina_makeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing fresh scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2006 12:51:00 PM More reviews by PatchHag

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the 'happiest' fragrances I own. My favorite occasion to wear it is when I'm going to the gym and want to feel energetic. It's great for summer; light, crisp, citrusy but never overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2006 1:22:00 AM More reviews by themeglet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first time I tried this on, the man in my life said it was the most wonderfully, citrus-y thing he had ever smelled; lime, lemon, and green tea. It set the scent for the most wonderful summer of my life. This is *THE* summer scent, and it comes (or came?) in the most amazing semi-lotion-tonic-liquid-fragrance form you'll ever find, which actually cools your skin when it's 98-degrees in the sun. My now-husband loves it. I'm a bit concerned that I haven't been able to find it in the last year or two... dear gods, please tell me that Lancome has not discontinued this miracle serum....

The one word of warning: Use *all* of this during the first year or two that you own it. After year two, it starts to take on a strangly potent gasoline/benzina smell that *you* will notice (but your loved one won't, oddly enough... I think this has something to do with the non-gay male's scent-challenged olfactory status. I'm still trying to figure this one out, though...)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2006 7:37:00 AM More reviews by willemtje

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This one goes sour on my skin! The lady at the perfume store was amazed when she smelled it - it was supposed to be a green tea fragrance. It did dry down to a more tea-ish smell after a long while, but then shortly after there was nothing to be smelled left. No good with my chemistry!