December 18, 2014 | 1800 users online

Lip Gloss - Jane Iredale - PureGloss - Iced Mocha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I discovered this through one of the Beauty sample bags that are so extremely popular right now. I fell in love with it immediately, so much so, that I went to the Jane Iredale website and purchased 2 more. This is a beautiful neutral pink shade that works well on my fair skintone.

This is a long wearing gloss that doesn't dry out your lips, isn't sticky and has a nice consistency. It doesn't wear off easily and as it does wear off it kind of just fades down to a bit of shimmer. This is an excellent quality gloss. There is a slight bit of tingle when first applied, but it wears off fairly quickly. This is a great color for everyday wear. I can see why it's one of her most popular shades.

However, I noticed on the website the packaging has been updated. If you go to the "Last Hurrah" section you can still get it in the old squeeze tube packaging which I love because you can squeeze a tiny blob of it if you want a bit more product, it is still at the full $20 price though. The new packaging is a tube very similar to Hourglass lipgloss packaging and they claim you get more product. That's nice, but I much prefer the tube packaging, and what was really nice is that they fit perfectly into small purses.

Ingredients: Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Grape Seed Extract, Jojoba Esters, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Ginger Root Oil, Pomegranate Extract, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Flavor, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bisabolol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite lipgloss, its a neutral natural brown pink color that is a little shimmery. It is a great consistency that is not too thin or sticky, and it stays on for hours. the ginger smell is really mild I can barely notice it.

It reallly looks good on and is perfect when doing an Arab beauty look or smokey eyes. It is natural enough to wear anytime. And the most beautiful color and shimmer to enhance the beauty of lips. AND best of all its not harmful to our health. I dont have to worry what Im putting on my lips.

The package is actually nice cause you can squeeze some out if you want a lot or apply with the wand for controlled amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by oingoboingoqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this lip color in a set and I loved it. The color is a really pretty neutral pink-nude and is very moisturizing. It looks amazing on its own and very polished when combined with a nude lip liner and lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 2:22:00 PM More reviews by momof3blonds

I really like the scent--minty. The color is very natural and the gloss lasts longer than any other I've tried. I find the color very flattering and when I wear it with my lipliner, also JI, it really lasts. I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2007 9:03:00 PM More reviews by forevertinker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

pretty,wearable color,in the neutral family.feels good,smells good, extremly moisturizing,however,the color fades after a while,doesn't last very long.when u put it on you get mega luminous color,gorgeous.in the fading process the lips look luminous and pretty.will i buy it again?i don't know.it's pretty expensive for the amount u get.i like that it's free of parabens and other chemicals.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2006 8:08:00 PM More reviews by beechezz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the feel of this gloss, which cannot be said for many. The coverage is terrific too, as I use a lipliner with it, and you cannot see any line of demarcation. It lasts long too. I like it so much that I plan on buying other colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2006 3:41:00 PM More reviews by corrinalee

I LOVE this lip gloss! Where do I start...the tingly feeling on my lips from the ginger oil is the best! This ingredient is what Jane Iredale puts in to "plump" up your lips. It stays on quite a long time and the teeny, tiny sparkles make my lips look really lovely. It is slightly sticky after wearing for a while, but that is what makes it last so long. I have received compliments on this from a fellow makeup alley addict who is now in the process of getting herself a tube! It was a little spendy for me at $18 but worth every penny. I will definitely buy more of this and I can't wait to try some of the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2006 12:49:00 PM More reviews by KELLYW73

My absolute FAVORITE lip gloss is the Iced Mocha; love it!
The only downfall (IMO) is the cost versus the size of the product. As often as I apply gloss, I would prefer a larger tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 12:16:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

I love the scent! It smells like orange (maybe it's just to me. others say it smells minty). It's so moisturizing, like a lipbalm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2005 6:10:00 AM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this gloss! :) Shimmery mauve/beige tones. Perhaps also some deep pink or rose tones. Nice by itself, but gorgeous and very sexy over a YLBB color like Chantecaille's Framboise l/s. It has great lasting power, too. The tube seems small at first, but I compared it to my Chanel glossimers...the JI gloss has .17 fl. oz., as compared to the glossimer (.19 oz.). In other words, not that big of a difference, and the JI is easier to fit into tiny bags. It has a minty "taste" or sensation when you first put it on, but I think that that might be the herbal ingredients (ginger maybe?). Ingredients include grapeseed extract, jojoba esters, and other extracts and oils (ginger, green tea, pomegranate). It's expensive, but so far...I think that this gloss is as good as (or better than?) stuff from Chanel and even Chantecaille.