July 24, 2014 | 1846 users online

Highlighters - Christian Dior - DiorGlam Face & Eyes Highlighting Powder in 001 Iridescent Satin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by jmb217

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this; it doesn't sparkle, which I hate, but makes you glow or have a subtle sheen. I have normal/dry fair skin. I use EA flawless cream in ivory, origins pink petal blush and then a dusting of this over my blush. I have never received so many nice compliments on how beautiful my skin looks. It's expensive, but I imagine it will last forever. I think there are cheaper competitors, but none so smooth or finely milled. I want to do a side by side comparison with TBS highlighter in blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 11:48:00 AM More reviews by blacky219

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love love love this.

it makes my skin look like shimmery porcelain, and i do not have that porcelain skin at all. it does not give much of color on me but the shimmer is so divine so i do not mind about using other blush under the glam for my cheek.

the glitters on top are also so lovely, some hate it some adore it, and i am the one who adores it. it so lovely on the eyes as a finishing touch on top of your es. i even hope dior makes only te glitter part seperately as well.

the difference between #1 and #2 is the shade it holds. #1 is more cool tone than #2. personally i like the yellow from #2 and pink from #1 together. light pink from #2 does not show much on my skin and silver/blue from #1 is bit too bright for es or highlighter for me.

with the glam on my face, i got so many compliments about my skin. so this is a definate staple to me. since it is LE, i would stack a bit while i can. although it is such a big palette so it will last quite long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2005 4:57:00 PM More reviews by LoveAngelMusicBaby

Gorgeous!! I wasn't suppost to buy more m/u right now but as I walked by the dior counter and saw this in the corner of my eye I just had to stop and buy it! :) Luv the colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2005 12:42:00 AM More reviews by walljoy

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful specimen of a product! I walked by the Dior cosmetic counter while in Lord and Taylor's and saw this demo glaring beautifully under the lights. I tried a bit on my wrist and could not believe what I saw! I kept sampling it again and again to experience the beauty of the colors over and over again. There are 2 compact types with a duet in each. One is a blue/lavendar-pink combo (product #001 Iridescent Satin) and the other is a yellow/pink combo (product #002 Pearl Shimmer). The price is steep at 55 dollars, so I put it on my wish list for the future. I kept thinking about this stuff for weeks and finally went ahead and purchased it. I bought the blue/lavendar-pink combo. The compact is beautiful...a shiny metal/plastic case with a mirror and an attached chain-linked removable brush. It should come in a velvet or soft-clothed, sachet-type pouch for better protection, however. The top layers of these blush/highlighters have a sparkle to them, which disappears after that layer is used up (which is almost immediately). These colors can be used for eyes and cheeks and can be worn alone or mixed with anything. They add a beautiful accent to whatever part of the face (or body) they are worn on. Although the purchase of this item hurt my budget, I am very happy to own this. The colors are gorgeous, the staying power is super fine, and the versatility is unsurpassed! I just love it!