September 2, 2014 | 1802 users online

Treatments (Face) - Palmer's - Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for Oily skin

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by MarcosAntonioG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Update: Like I said in my last review it did fade my hyperpigmentation slightly but it also made my skin around the marks white, I am medium tan so it was vary noticable. and I found out this fade creame is only for like brown marks not hyperpigmentation. so be cautious about that and if you have dark skin like me. Overal good beacuse it works but bad side affects

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Liz9060

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have fairly good skin but i just wanted my skin tone to be even, so I decided to use palmer skin success even tone fade creme. The first day I used this product nothing happen but the next time it broke my face out completely. I recommend not to use this product because it doesn't work and makes your face break out all over.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by lovinmy2tasiashawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this product. it has work in my skin. i had dark spots on my face from bumps.. i used it twice a day and in the end my face was clear. it did make your face a lil greasy. but it was worth it

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by xoxoarcade

DO NOT USE. Contains 2% hydroquinone, which has been linked to causing leukemia in the test animals and has also been prohibited in France.
I'm throwing all of my Skin Success line away.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Belann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used the one for regular skin and it never did a thing for any dark spots. Maybe I did not use it as long as I should (used it for a few months). Gave up on it.
Wished it had done something. Great price.
Although what I have been using cost quite a bit more, it last forever.
Seraphim Peel & Bleach. I have to take a lot of care when using this.
Do not get on hairlines, brows, etc. Also, when initally using you will peel and peel and peel. Will try it on my arms next.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2008 11:01:00 AM More reviews by hrhnkell

So I have very oily skin and have tried just about everything out there. I bought this at drugstore.com and the price was very reasonable. Prior to my using this I tried using Paula's Choice BHA and AHA and got medicore results but nothing really helped 1) fade my scars caused by older acne and 2) stopped new acne from forming. I have been using this for 1 month and am amazed at the results. The package says to apply twice daily but you probably shouldn't just because it's thick and I don't really see anyone putting this on underneath makeup so I would recommend using it at night. Just a little bit goes a long way. I apply this once a night and over the past month two things have happened. 1) HUGE HUGE HUGE reduction in my acne and 2) my previous acne scars are fading. It does take some time, according to the package directions, for scars to totally fade but I am just amazed at the results thus far.
I have very oily skin and have had such a hard time containing the acne. This product is #1 in my book and I would highly recommend it to anyone trying to reduce or eliminate their acne. This stuff is MUCH better than ProActiv and Paula's Choice... both of which I Have tried and are much more $$ compared to Palmer's.

***Edited on 6/2008*** I have to say that I switched my would I buy this product again from Yes to No and from five lippies to two because after using it for a few months it really started making me break out horribly. It seemed to work on fading my older scars from acne BUT I am not willing to sacrifice my skin for new acne to show up after using this so I have stopped using this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2006 12:24:00 AM More reviews by qq8angel

Started using this about a month ago, during the first week, it worked really well but after it made my skin really oily..as a result i've broken out when i normally don't.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2005 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

I have been using this for about two months. Before using this product, I tried Peter Thomas Roth, PCA skin care, etc. I got this on Drugstore.com for about $5 and am pretty pleased with the results. I have dark skin so I try to be cautious about using this type of product. I only use it at night but after two months, my skin is much clearer and even toned.

I use PSF skin care products and for the first time, in a long time, my skin looks and feels great.