September 30, 2014 | 1872 users online

Scrubs - Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) - Micro Polish Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow I am so in love with this product! I ordered the full size jar. For reference, my skin is basically normal/dry. I wanted to do some real exfoliation so I bought this along with the pumpkin peel mask, which together are AMAZING! I use the micro polish 2x a day. In the AM, I use it to give my makeup a smooth canvas. In the PM, I use it to remove all traces of makeup. I do use separate cleansers (the mandelic acid cleanser/toner). I have never had such wonderful results from a skin care line as I have from these products used together! When I'm done, I have this GLOW on my face and it just looks so clear and nice. Make sure to use a good moisturizer after using the micro polish. I use Lush face serum bar then Yonka 28 after. I've even paired the micro polish with my Clarisonic but I found I don't really need to, your fingers work just fine. I would totally buy this again when I run out. Go get you some!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by ws33

I used this with my Olay face brush. It's ok, I prefer the Olay brand that came with the brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by KimD507

Used this 2x and each time next day or later that day had new breakouts when I havent had breakout in sometimes
I am veyr very breakout prone at this point
Also didnt think it did much for my flakey skin...
sorry just didnt work for me..tossed sample in the garbage.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

I'm so upset that I can't give this a positive review! I love the texture of this scrub. It feels smooth in the jar but once you activate it with warm water on your skin, it turns into this fantastic micro polishing product. It feels like running a piece fine grade sand paper on your skin. It isn't rough but you can certainly tell it packs a punch when you use it. But, I feel my skin looks worse after I use this. I only use this once a week. The next morning after using this, I'm greeted with a new breakout. I seem to get about 3-4 zits after using this. Also, my skin looks so dry and flaky the next day. Prior to this, I was using a homemade scrub of honey and sugar once a week. I never broke out from this and it actually removes pretty much all the dead skin cells so I was never left with large flaky patches of dead skin. Also, it never left my skin dry. I guess the reason why I purchased this was because I ran out of honey and wanted to use a discount code for MUAC. I regret buying this now. It seems like my skin is too sensitive for this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a heavenly scrub without a doubt! I like to use this after the Triple Enzyme Peel because for my skin that peel is super light, so it just loosens the dead skin. I then use the scrub and I only use it for about a minute. Rinse and use my usual moisturizer CeraVe PM and occasionally put the mandelic acid serum because I use it everyday. So my skin is totally tolerant. In the AM I wake up with the softest skin it's unbelievable how easy makeup goes on! I like to use this about 1x's a week because I use the mandelic cleanser,toner, and serum so I'm exfoliated. If you have dead skin flakes from leftover zits this get' rid of them. Dry patches are gone I kid you not this stuff works!

I got 3 samples 1st but it lasts you forever so the big size is worth it. Especially if you like to scrub a lot. For me because I do peels this has been a lifesaver! It's gentle and helps get those last stubborn spots. It doesn't scratch my skin and it's one of the most even scrubs I have eve used. My genetic forehead lines and smile lines are so much smaller. I also love how good makeup goes on it also has helped me with post acne scarring. It has made scars softer and lines finer so I couldn't be happier:) Love Muac fast shipping, awesome product! Get a sample you will so not regret it! Totally Recommended!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by lovepink22

This is hands down the best physical exfoliating scrub I have ever used! It works really well to remove dead skin cells and leaves your skin so smooth without irritating it(as long as you don't scrub too hard lol). It also has ingredients that help to brighten your skin so it helps slightly with discoloration. I started using this scrub along with the skin bleaching gel(which btw really works) and my skin has definitely been improving!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by standupnow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff really does a good job. My dry skin feels less rough and smooth after. Doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. After I apply argan oil from muac choice and skin is breathing with cleanliness like a dream. Muac for the win!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by makeupmavenn

Amazing stuff. Idk why, but I assumed this would be a tan/brownish colored scrub. It is not. It is a pearly white with scattered green exploding beads of what I assume to be aloe vera. The scrub itself is awesomeness. My skin is pink and clean and glowing for the next few days after this. I also find it tends to bring whatever pimples I had waiting under the surface right up to the top, so be warned. I will buy this again and again. By far the best facial scrub I have ever purchased. I bought the full size right off the bat and am so happy I did. The more I try from MUAC, the more I love them. Amazing quality products for such great prices.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by cherryme

I use it every 2 weeks. It is gritty so you have to be massage your face slowly. It smells like plastic.
After using it, my face looks a bit dry and flakey BUT if I put a moisturiser, my skin looks even, tight (in a good way), my scars are fading after using it for a few times and my pores are smaller.
Overall, I like it. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by MojoWorkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fantastic. The feeling is gritty but the end result is my skin feels fresh and "polished" and it reduces breakouts. Good stuff!