Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) Cotton Candy Perfume roll-on

3.8

on 12/11/2007 8:12:00 PM

i guess you could call this scent one of "the best of the worst"... tolerable, yes- wearable, no. (actually, none of the AZW scents that i have tried are wearable- so very disappointing... but thankfully, not very expensive either)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

though these roll-ons tend to leak a bit, this is one heavenly strawberry, carnival smelling cotton candy roll-on. i love candy smelling things and this by far is a pleasant treat! isn't as strong as some of her others but definitely wonderful, really picks me up, smells just like strawberry fluffy cotton candy.

on 10/30/2004 9:00:00 AM

Wonderful strawberry cotton candy scent. It last about 6 hours I would say. Not too overpowering, a medium bold scent I would say.
Her rolls ons tend to leak but that is the only downside.
Will definitely order this again.

on 4/19/2002 12:45:00 PM

I love the roll on idea. The roll on is fairly heavily scented for me, but takes a few moments to really soak into the skin. It's weird, at times when I first apply this, I don't know if it smells, but all day long I can smell this on me and it stays very well. Has a nice sweet smell, perfect for me for summer. Have to order online, but no extra packaging to worry about. Not the fanciest packaging either, but that doesn't bother me.

Popular Fragrances