August 22, 2014 | 1286 users online

Fragrances - Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) - Cotton Candy Perfume roll-on

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2007 8:12:00 PM More reviews by peters74

i guess you could call this scent one of "the best of the worst"... tolerable, yes- wearable, no. (actually, none of the AZW scents that i have tried are wearable- so very disappointing... but thankfully, not very expensive either)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 3:05:00 PM More reviews by spooky_natalya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

though these roll-ons tend to leak a bit, this is one heavenly strawberry, carnival smelling cotton candy roll-on. i love candy smelling things and this by far is a pleasant treat! isn't as strong as some of her others but definitely wonderful, really picks me up, smells just like strawberry fluffy cotton candy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2004 9:00:00 AM More reviews by siamesekiss

Wonderful strawberry cotton candy scent. It last about 6 hours I would say. Not too overpowering, a medium bold scent I would say.
    Her rolls ons tend to leak but that is the only downside.
    Will definitely order this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2002 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Kminer

I love the roll on idea. The roll on is fairly heavily scented for me, but takes a few moments to really soak into the skin. It's weird, at times when I first apply this, I don't know if it smells, but all day long I can smell this on me and it stays very well. Has a nice sweet smell, perfect for me for summer. Have to order online, but no extra packaging to worry about. Not the fanciest packaging either, but that doesn't bother me.