April 20, 2014 | 1782 users online

Skincare - Face - Biore - shine control oil blotting sheets

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like these better than Clean & Clear. The C&C make me feel gross, and I usually need to use at least two. Biore does a betterjob with just one sheet, and because it's powdered it does't look all gross and greasy when I'm done.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing beats Clean & Clear. The paper was rough on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by loriyu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm not convinced that these blotting sheets removes any oil from my face. the sheets are also a bit small so it's a bit uncomfortable to maneuver when trying to blot. i don't like to spend a lot of money on blotting sheets so i spring for the clean and clear ones that work MUCH better in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, these blue film is too strong for me. I prefer to use the blot paper like DHC ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2008 12:58:00 AM More reviews by mimsmims

i do like these and i like the packaging as well but they are TINY, i like the marykay ones better because they are bigger and they appear to soak more up (although that may be because they're white.. the green is hard to tell how much you soaked up)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Absolutely

It's nice if you are on the go and you just want to blot - not blot and repowder. However, the powder is merely talc and so it doesn't hold off oil that well. Also my major gripe is that the sheet is thick and feels like paper rather than blotting sheets. Sometimes it crinkles and it would take off some of my makeup.
Good thing I got these for free though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2007 8:21:00 PM More reviews by auras

I don't like these, they're rough and smell strange, I hate the feeling of paper on my skin and they're smaller than others. I'll stick to the clean&clear ones.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2007 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Wonder78

Nothing speical about this. A waste of money in my opinion. It obsorbs moisture in my skin too. Not only that, it doesn't do a good job blotting my oil and shin. My random purchase of Japanese blotting sheets does a MUCH better job. I will not repurchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2006 9:11:00 AM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

They've fixed the bad smell problem with these! I'm surprised I had the guts to buy these again since the last package smelled so bad, but they smell like absolutely nothing now.

I love that these have only talc on them (no fillers, thickeners, etc) and that they are more portable than carrying around powder. I use these after I apply my tinted moisturizers because even though I need the moisture, I like a matte finish. These look similar to MAC's blot powder (no coverage, but a light coating of sheer powder) without having to pack the compact/brush when I travel. Highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2006 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Linglish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nothing special, but they work fine- just typical blotting sheets. They have a horrible smell. Will not re-purchase.