Creative Nail Design Toxic Perfection

3.8

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Toxic Perfection is a semi-sheer hot pinked-coral with loads of gold microglitter. A fun summer pedicure shade that went on really nicely, though three coats was needed for an opaque finish. It took a while to dry, for which I took off a lipstick and while I do think it's a fun and pretty shade, it wasn't a wow! shade for me, for which I took off the second lipstick. This shade is from the All Dolled Up collection.

on 4/9/2006 6:56:00 AM

This is just lovley colour. I love coral chades and I love glitter and this enamel have it all. Just smal amont of gold glitter and not to much.
Its a very strong coral chade so I have to think what close Im wering.

on 9/14/2005 4:05:00 PM

I can't stop staring at my hands when I have this color on. It's a gorgeous orangey coral with gold shimmer/micro-glitter. The glitter does make it a pain to remove; it gets all over your hands. It applied very smoothly but after 2 coats I could still see the outline of my tips through it. 3 coats would probably make it opaque. To me, this color is unique and worth adding to a collection.

on 8/17/2005 1:07:00 AM

Toxic Perfection is from the All Dolled Up Collection. It's a semi-sheer coral with lots of gold shimmer. There may be a little pink shimmer in it too. The color of coral is very close to Essie Carousel Coral, so it has quite a bit of pink in it. With 2 coats, it's just sheer enough that I can still tell where the whites of my tips start. Three coats would probably give full coverage. It's an interesting and fun polish. If you like the color of Essie Carousel Coral or Cantaloupe, I'd definitely recommend checking out Toxic Perfection. The reason I give it a 3 is because the performance is not good on me. Like all Creative np that I've tried, the finish is "soft" and shows dings, sheet marks, etc. no matter what base or top coat I use and no matter how long I let it dry between/after coats. The color itself is a 4.

Popular Polishes