November 26, 2014 | 1448 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Fabulash Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Felicia7

This mascara was a love/hate thing for me. I did really like it because it volumized my lashes and made them look nice most of the time, BUT its suppose to be waterproof and it smears ALL over the under part of my eyes!!! There are also a few times were it will totally have clumps everywhere.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is supposed to be waterproof? It smudges under my eyes worse than any of the non waterproof mascaras I already own. Nothing special. Not worth the $8 I paid for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2012 7:53:00 AM More reviews by pennysized

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the worst mascara I have ever bought. It was absolutely NOT waterproof. Even without exposure to the swimming pool / sea, it crumbled off within a few hours.
Fortunately when I returned this to Boots where I bought it, they refunded me with no hassle.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by lalalu12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love revlon foundation and pressed powders, but I would NEVER purchase this mascara again. It clumps easily and flakes off during the day leaving little specs - which I have never experienced with other similar priced waterproof mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by aPetiteDiva

Terrible mascara - dry formula, bristles are so spread out on the brush you can barely get mascara on your lashes and when you so they're sooooo clumpy, not the sexy clumpy, the "old dried out mascara" clumpy...AVOID at all costs, I think I got it at Five Below for a few bucks, not worth $0.50! Also, doesn't hold a curl, they stay up for about 30 seconds and then droop and then every 30 minutes i check my under eyes for smudges and flakes of mascara - no bueno my friends

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by deepbluesigh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not pleased with this mascara! It absolutely flakes off and, dare I say, *melts* like I wouldn't expect a supposedly waterproof mascara capable of. Raccoon eyes with a waterproof mascara just shouldn't happen!

And lastly--though I admit this may just be a personal sensitivity issue--it really bothers my eyes. As in: my eyes are red, burning and itchy by around the five-hour mark in the day.

I won't be buying this ever again--sensitivity issues aside, it just doesn't do what it's supposed to do. I HATE when mascara flakes and crumbles around my eyes!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by KutieKMK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara sucks. The wand is ok, but the formula is thin as water! Did nothing to my lashes except define them a little bit, just too natural. The only way it looked descent was when I put its wand into the Almay triple effect nourishing mascar (because that one clumps with the brush). Lengthens ok I guess....... but it sucks. Still looking for good drugstore mascara help!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by flowerpuppy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I think I need a lash comb for this, because the tube I got is somewhat dry and crumbly, and after the second coat is prone to leaving little clumps of mascara at the tip. BUT ITS SO WORTH IT! This formula gives me the most lush, velvety Elizabeth Taylor lashes. I've never seen anything like it. Dense, matte, and ultra black (even though the color I got is just "black", it seems blacker than most when applied), this is my new favorite mascara. If the application were effortless, it would get five stars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by 7954

I actually really like this mascara. It makes my lashes super volumized, and if I WANT I can make them super spider-lash-y. but just day to day it's really good for volume and a dramatic false-eyelash look. the ONLY thing I don't like about this mascara is that it flakes! I have the waterproof one too, so maybe the regular is better? but yeah I still love this mascara :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2011 10:01:00 AM More reviews by kdelossantos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bad, bad, bad, bad. This is the WOREST mascara I have ever used. I'm super picky about what goes near my eyes since they are so sensitive. Bought this thinking it would give my puny lashes a boost. NOT. Clumps and flakes like crazy. Gets into my eyes which is what I didn't want. Makes lashes dry and nasty. Don't waste your money on this lousy product. Horrible for your lashes.