October 22, 2014 | 1879 users online

Styling Products - Pantene - Medium-Thick Straighten & Smooth Crème

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by startemis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love hair products. I'm willing to drop money on hair products. This creme is SO CHEAP and lasts forever and I honestly think I like it more than any of my more high-end styling cremes. I probably would have never tried it (because I've had negative experiences in the past with Pantene products), but my roommate (who's a guy with short, wavy hair) got this product and it immediately made his hair go from frizzy to absolutely smooth and awesome. I tried it once out of curiosity and I was hooked. It seriously makes my hair so smooth without any greasiness or build-up.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by njones93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very thick hair that is down to my hips. It has a bit of a wave but likes to poof out like crazy, especially when I blow dry it. I have tried just about every blow dry serum/creme that the drugstore has to offer and this is by far the best. Funny, since I'm honestly not usually the biggest fan of Pantene products. I apply about 4 pumps to my damp hair and then blow dry. My hair isn't naturally very soft or shiny, but when I use this creme it is. I only wash my hair every few days since it's very dry, and my hair stays soft until the next time I wash it :) So glad I found this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by keiki300

i have colored wavy hair, fine but a lot of it. One day i decided that the moroccan curl cream was great but made my hair a bit sticky so i used this instead. The softest hair and it does not weigh down my curls too much. i put a mousse on top and it is as good as any expensive product. for 5 dollars we can't ask for anything more.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Margie23a

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this stuff. Two pumps is all I need for my entire hair (shoulder length.) I apply after I towel dry, then blow dry for a bouncy, shiny, and smooth finish. I do run a straightening iron over it lightly (in just a few areas that tend to "poof" during the day), but that's about it. Is not creasy at all. Just perfect. I finish with the Pantene hairspray for thick hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 More reviews by Haruhi13

For reference, I have frizzy, unruly hair that tends to be dry but hates products intended for dry hair. :|
My sister, who always has too many styling products, gave this to me. It sat around for a while before I decided to try it. My hair suddenly became silkier then it ever had been before. I was using a new shampoo, too, so I thought it might have been that. I tried this creme again, and my hair again became silky smooth. It's a fabulous product, I'm just knocking a lippie off because it makes my hair get oily faster than it would otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

I give this a 3.5. My Asian straight (slight wave), fine but a lot of it, hair needs a little something to help with frizz and smoothness. This works good on it's own but it's great when paired with Bumble and Bumble Straight shampoo (the shampoo helps with frizz and smoothing too). I use 2 pumps for my medium length (a few inches past my shoulders) and layered hair. This works just almost as good as the Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry but a fraction of the cost. The only CON is if I don't use enough and work it through my hair evenly, my hair is not as smooth, but if I use too much, it feels heavy.Still a great buy!
EDIT:Bumble and Bumble Straight blow dry is much better and you need less product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by jillbarry

Picked this up at Target-was trying to find something for my thick, sometimes unruly hair. It's a great product, I definitely notice a difference when I don't use it. My hair looks great all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Christina09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this after I ran out of my Bedhead Afterparty and didn't feel like spending $24 to replace it. This was on sale for $4 at Pharma so I decided to give it a try. It does what it's supposed to do but you have to be careful with the pump or you will get way too much product which will leave your hair looking greasy. I use a pea-sized amount and that is enough for my chin length hair. I wash, blowdry and flat iron my hair everyday so you can imagine how damaged my hair is (plus it's bleached blonde) this product leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by 7Superluckygirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was very eager to buy this product and try it out but I was let down when it didn't really do what it said it would do. This feels really heavy in my hands but on my hair it doesn't feel that heavy but I can tell its on my hair (it doesn't sink in). But, I found a different use for this. Now I know your gonna be like . . . after I tell you this but it works for me so whatever. I use like clay. When ever I curl my hair or do something to get beachy waves I use this cause it really defines the waves/curls when i scrunch my hair with this and it really holds the curls/waves so i'm gonna use this up but i'm not repurchasing. So 1 lipstick for straightening and smoothing but 5 for clay :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by rt7022

This is definitely MY styling product. I actually started using it by accident. I ran out of my usual leave-in conditioner, so I had to use this stuff under my regular mousse. I was floored when I woke up the next morning after using this to find my hair absolutely perfect. I have naturally curly, thick hair, and this made it smooth, defined, and very soft. I am very pleased with this product and have already repurchased it (which is something I never do). I use the mousse from this same line and the two combined are just absolutely perfect. And, you can't get it for a better price!