October 22, 2014 | 1824 users online

Makeup Brushes - Stila - #19 All Over Shimmer Powder Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Bebegirl88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this at the stila warehouse sale, it was like 9 bucks or 10! I love the brush for its cuteness and how compact it is! Great for highlighting and blending brush! Great for on the go for blush!

Buy it if it cheap!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2008 5:04:00 PM More reviews by KiuKiu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

*Picture Included*

I got this brush as a gift, or else I would never have gotten it. It's not a must-have for me, so I would never have fished out $26 for it. However, now that I have it, I must admit it is a really nice brush. It is perfect for applying highlighter on the cheekbone and the packaging is really rather pretty. The bristles are really soft and silky and I have experienced no fallout, so it is really good quality. I'm glad to have this as a new addition to my brush collection.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I already got a backup of this brush because they were $6 at the Cosmetics Market in NYC...I use this for blush touchups every day at the office/on the go. Its tiny size is perfect for the apples of my cheeks and the brush is wonderfully soft. Its compact size allows me to take it anywhere. Love! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2005 12:51:00 PM More reviews by lovemyhair

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this brush with my pressed powder, for touchups during the day. I've read other reviews that say it's good for the BB shimmer brick, so now I'm excited to try it with that! This brush is a bit too expensive, but I really like it. It's small and cute and functional.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2005 10:21:00 PM More reviews by ningy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It'a adorable, precious shimmer brush great for touch up (blush or shimmer), also able to use with the rouge pot, pat on the rouge lightly then apply on cheak. But this one is definitly not appropriate for smudge the shimmer all over the face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2004 11:34:00 AM More reviews by harls321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this brush for applying my BB shimmerbrick. It is great to use during your travels as a highlighter brush for your browbones & cheekbones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 12:40:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is cute, but shockingly expensive and not worth the price.

On the upside, it is a great little brush for travelling- perfect for shimmer as well as blush application. I would also even use it for powder, because I usually only wear powder on the t-zone anyway. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2002 7:21:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

This is both the cutest and most useless brush in Stila's range. As is common with retractable brushes, quality is poor, and this one actually seems scratchy, something I've never noticed with other Stila brushes. The small head gives a concentrated but uneven application, making it unsuitable for any highly pigmented products. A full sized brush will give a much better finish. However it is passable as a travel brush for touch ups, and its attractive blue metallic casing goes perfectly with the AOS powder compact. If you're not worried about matching, but still need a travel rather than full sized brush, Stila's retractable bronzing brush is a superior product, being a little larger and softer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2002 12:41:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is rather espensive but it is so cute and gives the best application of the Shimmer Powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2002 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Tori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The perfect brush for applying shimmer to the face! It works great with the Shimmerbrick, MAC's shimmer powders, Stila's AOS, anything else shimmery :) The brush is pricey, but is very well made! It is made as cleverly as the bronzing brush.