Nature's Gate Deodorant - Grapefruit and Wild Ginger

Not tested on animals

Pretty long lasting for a natural deodorant. Quite like the smell too :)

on 7/22/2010 4:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love the scent and better than other natural deodorants I've tried (though haven't yet tried Tom's).
Need to reapply frequently in the summer and stick to Dove when doing sports, but great most of the time.

on 7/14/2009 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Works great. Not only does it preclude perspiration, but the smell is pleasant and underwhelming (which is a good thing -- most deodorants I've tried have an overwhelming smell which I find nauseating), and it doesn't irritate my skin. I do find, however, that it needs to be applied twice a day.

on 11/7/2007 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the Nature's gate hand soap (lemongrass and clary sage) and thought I would try out their deodorant. Unfortunately, it doesn't have any effect on odor, it was like I wasn't wearing any deodorant at all.

on 11/5/2006 5:38:00 PM

Smells great, however it doesnt do anything.

on 11/14/2005 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this b/c I liked the scent better than most deodorants, and for awhile it worked really well. I've quit using APs, and I'm trying to stick to natural organic deodorants. FWIW, this is a CLEAR stick that glides onto skin, doesn't cause irritation and (yay!) leaves NO marks on clothes! But after 2 months, it seemed to become less effective and I started to need to re-apply it every 4hrs or so. Still, if you don't sweat too much and you don't like smelling like teatree, lavender or (ick!) pachouli, this might be a good one to try.

Popular Deodorants