September 2, 2014 | 1515 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Exquisite Juicy Tubes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really pretty opaque creamy purplish berry color. I really love that is has no shimmer. On my pigmented lips, it's extremely opaque, even if I only put on a little, and the color looks stunning on my NC35 skin. It's a stand out color without being too bright. It is a little bit sticky, but it's not something that really bothers me since this gloss lasts a long time. It has a light honey smell that mixed with a floral scent; it's not my favorite smell but it's also not unpleasant either. I would buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 9:34:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly100

i saw this on ebay and looked at the reviews on here before buying and they made me buy it, so glad i did!
the colour in the tube is a dark, warm pink and applied, it is a glossy, thick, sort of rosy cherry shade. it has no shimmer or glitter and a lot of colour. my lips are not very pigmented so shimmer often makes my lips look a bit whiter, so this lovely surge of colour is just what i need.
applied thick it is VERY strong, like a glossy lipstick, but applied very lightly, it is a glossy stain, and because it has no glitter or shimmer, when it is applied very lightly it stays on your lips with a nice sticky smooth texture and doesn't get worn off by any gritty shimmers/glitters.
the consistency is the usual lovely sticky glossy juicy tube type and last but not least, the smell; is like no other juicy tube scent i have ever smelt. it is very strong, and smells like plum or berries, but a bit smokey like jam/jelly or pie. there is a chance not everyone will like the heavy unusual scent but this product is well worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 10:37:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

I bought this because I was looking for a more vibrant pink to go with my silver hair and pale skin than my usual Simmer and a shade lighter than Honey Violet. There is enough colour here that I don't have to layer this over lipstick. Even though in the tube it looks scary, it is actually a very wearable shade. I took a lippie off for the weird scent, which is supposed to be some kind of berry but I find absolutely artificial and revolting.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by hiigherlearning

This is the first JT I've tried and so far I am very happy with it! Beautiful, cool rosy pink color that looks awesome with my NW20/25 skin. Very flattering... the texture is nice- a little sticky but not too bad, and what I especially like about it is that it's shiny without being shimmery or overly glossy looking. This can be used for more of a natural look. Staying power is pretty good for a gloss, in my experience so far (although I don't know how this compares to other juicy tubes). I got 2 for $12 at a Lancome outlet, so I can't say for sure that I would've bought this at the regular price- I probably would've looked for a cheaper alternative first. So far, though, I really love this gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2008 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Xiriah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this color. I received this in a swap as an extra from a very generous swapper. :) I never would have tried it on my own had I seen it in the store, since in the tube it is a bright purple-fushcia color. BUT applied with a light hand, it gives the most wonderful color and looks excellent against my naturally tanned/mediun-tone skin.

I'm most likely going to purchase or swap for a back up of this. I've been lemming for a color just like this for a while now!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by sjsharkslover

Totally dont get the rave on reviews on this. Once it wore off I was left with a lipstain but it was like bright pink lips and throughout the day there was nothing that I could do to get it off. I had to apply concealor on the top and then add some nude colored gloss still to no avail. I had to wait until I got home to scrub my lips and this made my lips peel too. I am glad that I use juicy tubes with a lip brush (i love the applicator for this reason as I can squeeze a lot of the back of my hand and use my lip brush with no dripping or runiness of the product) so I can swap this baby away once I am off my swap break to one of the ladies who likes it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2007 5:54:00 PM More reviews by chicklet818

good for my fair skin tone (cool)

kinda sticky but so pretty!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2006 8:00:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty color but a bit too intense for my taste. I'm a light olive skinned LOLA. Would look great on very tanned or dark skinned women.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2006 8:19:00 AM More reviews by supacell

I bought this because I read in ALLURE magazine that it was a great berry color for olive skinned gals-and they were right! It compliments my skin tone perfectly(I'm a medium toned Asian) and I had tons of compliments the first day I wore it. Berry colored glosses can be too blue toned for me, but this is awesome-give it a try! I just took one lippie off because of the staying power-you have reapply this one- and the grape smell isn't my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2006 9:19:00 PM More reviews by marnif

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A "Smoothie" Juicy Tube, this has the best texture and staying power of any Lancome JT I've tried. Rich, flattering color, neutral flavor, pleasant soft scent. It strikes a nice balance between opacity, shine, and pigmentation--not too sheer or too shiny. A perfect lipgloss???