July 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Styling Products - Goldwell - Trendline Spun Shine

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by eliselm

I've been using this produce to piece out my below the shoulders blonde hair for about five years now. It's so easy and a little goes a long way--I don't use it every day--probably a few times a week & I'm still on my original container. I scoop out about a pea sized amount on the back of my index fingernail, emulsify in my hands by rubbing them together, then rake my fingers through my hair. It pieces my hair very nicely and smells nice, but not overpowering. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2006 2:02:00 PM More reviews by dazey5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very unique pomade that you can warm up between your palms (or with a blowdryer) and it emulsifies into a liquid that you can then apply to your hair. Smells nice ... sort of like bananas? I LOVE this product as a shine enhancer, but it only holds my stubborn baby hairs down for about 5 minutes and then they pop back up again. :( Oh well ... I'm still on the search for something that will tame my halo frizz.

Update: Now that I've retired my curling iron and gone curl, I've upped my rating to a 5! I've found this pomade to be the BEST product to rake through my curls when they become dry and frizzy. I emulsify a pea-sized glob between my palms and fingers, and then I do a gentle rake-and-scrunch and my curls look revived and frizz-free. continued >>