October 21, 2014 | 877 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Kajal Eye Liner in Topaz

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by maye8384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This liner has a lot of positives but a few unfortunate negatives. I use this liner to brighten the inner rims of my eyes. The pencil itself is very soft, it doesn’t hurt to use on the water line, which is hard to find in some liners. It has decent lasting power, but not what I’m looking for – probably 4 hours. Also, it is just too pink to use for my skin tone. I find it makes me look like my eyes are red and a bit irritated. I am NC15, so for someone with pinker undertones it might be fine to use, but for me it just doesn’t work. The price isn’t bad compared to some other brands at Sephora, and you get a decent amount of product for what you pay. I won’t repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by elise4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for an e/l to draw my waterline, making it brighter.
Concerning me, this product is long-lasting (put it on my waterline in the morning, there was still product remaining after 8 hours!),
it fits perfect to my skin-tone (neither too light, nor too dark)
and to my eyecolor (I have hazel-eyes).

It's very pricey, that's true.
But I ran around almost everywhere (I'm from Germany) and in our drugstores I found only white eyeliner AND our drugstore-liners are so hard, they don't glide on so smoothy and they are pretty quick off.

The Stila e/l glides on like somewhat! Totally smooth - like a dream!
Sometimes I get watery eyes from Kajal, not with this liner.

I don't know why some ladies here wrote, that it smudges and places itself in the lashes.
(don't want to criticize, just honestly wondering/asking myself)

Didn't do that in my case.

But with that hint (smudge etc) I just do not place it too near to my lashes!
(this is the point, that I wanted to come to *bg*)

It's just the product and wanted to have and I would buy it again, if it will be empty.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by kelsey1219

This liner is perfect for lining the lower waterline. Instantly brightens eyes and creates a wide-awake effect.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I got the full pencil when I bought a Stila value pack from Sephora. For the longest time I was confused as to why I would need a pale eyeliner. Then as I got into learning more about makeup and watching youtube I started hearing about using white or flesh toned eyeliners to brighten up your eyes to give you the wide awake look. I first tried this with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil which was way too white and fake looking on myself. This one looks a lot more natural but it is a little too soft and creamy and it doesn't last long. I bought Rimmel's scandaleyes in nude for hopes that would have a better staying power on me. I would not rebuy this pencil.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by ms_angry_nipples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Intention was to get this for waterline brightening. White is too bold but nude is perfect. This stuff is so soft and smears easily. It always gets stuck onto my contacts and won't come off until I take my contacts off and rub it with solution. It's annoying that I won't repurchase and it's expensive. I'm trying rimmel or Mac next because the smearing off my waterline into my lenses throughout the day is annoying. It also clumps into my bottom lashes. Sharpening is also so wasteful because the product is so soft that you lose so much. Do not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by OhhhDarling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! The beige color of this pencil is so much better than white eyeliners for opening up your eyes. I haven't had a problem with this smudging or transferring when wearing on my waterline. The consistancy is soft and creamy, making it easy to apply without dragging your lids.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by babyxdee10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I wanted an eye-opening eyeliner that was more natural looking than wearing white eyeliner. The color is actually very similar to a concealer. The consistency of the pencil is very creamy, almost too creamy because it smudges and transfers EVERYWHERE. I applied this onto my waterline and within an hour it had transferred onto my contact lenses and became a huge mess. Because of the softness of this formula, it's hard to get a very sharp and precise application.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by AngelaE8654

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first heard about this in my Women's World magazine when they recommended using it to "fill in" wrinkles. It does NOT work for that for me. What it does work for is to cover up the red square spots I get (for two weeks or more) after using the Palo Via laser. Does a pretty bang-up job as a concealer. Never used it as an eyeliner and it doesn't "fill in" wrinkles.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by sudali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I could not get this to look good on me! It's highly pigmented so I guess it would work better for night-time use but during the day it made me look un-natural. I tried Pixi Eye Bright Liner No.1 - Nude from Target & I love it, its such a magical liner!!! They're about the same price but the only difference is that you have to sharpen Stila's & the Pixi one is automatic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by PaperAlias

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sleepy-looking hooded eyelids, and this is a great eyeliner for the waterline to help my eyes look wider and more awake without looking so obvious.

It is a fleshy apricot color and the consistency of the pencil was much creamier than I expected. No shimmer or shine. Glides onto the waterline beautifully. It doesn't tug at my skin or apply "spotty." I like to do about two applications since I have oily lids. It definitely doesn't look as opaque by the end of an 8-hour day, but most of it is still there. Sometimes I'll dab some in my inner corners or my lower lash line and blend for extra highlights.

This pencil is a little bit expensive. I think Sephora has it was $18 but I got mine on Amazon for $14.

I think this is a much better and more natural looking alternative to stark-white pencils. Highly recommended.