October 21, 2014 | 1962 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Mally Beauty - Get the Last Lash Eyelash Curler

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Smungmung

I impulse-bought this when I saw that the system is patented. There are no sides to the part where you crimp the eyelash--allegedly to prevent the curler from pinching your eyelid. But this still hurt my eyelids, plus even after such pressure, it wouldn't curl my lashes! Also, the rubber pad thing keeps coming off. I had to stick it on with one of those permanent glues. I tried to go with it but my stick straight lashes are still straight.

Props to the packaging and pink handles, but as a curler, this is a no go. Going back to Shiseido!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by matte2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a TERRIBLE eye lash curler! I fell for Mally's sales pitch on QVC( never again will I buy anything of her's) and bought this.
It PINCHED my eyelids! Tried it again.......PINCHED !
I have no troube with my Revlon eye lash curler, but thought this one would be even better.........NOT SO !! I didn't send it back, should have, shame on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2007 5:08:00 PM More reviews by michelle4uacats

This curler was a waste of my money. After several uses, the curler began to stick together like it was rusting and it couldn't open/close. After several more uses, the mechanisms (pins, etc) fell apart. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. I should have gotten my money back but I insisted on using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by VJ21

I actully like this curler. With other curlers I couldn't get all my eyelashes in them like the corner lashes because of the side bars and my lashes would come out L shaped and not curled. This was great I could fit all lmy lashes in it because of the side bars are not there and the curl came out perfect. Also othe curlers would pinch me and pull my eyelashes. The packaging is also really cute it comes in a pink pouch. What I didn't like about this curler is the rubber black thing sorry I don't know what its called anyways I hate that it falls out and doesn't stay in there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 3:29:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this curler specifically because it has no sides and therefore, wouldn't pinch my lids like most curlers do. It doesn't and gives me nicely curled lashes without bending them into that awful "L" shape (looking at you Shu!) and is easy to use. My main problem with it is that the rubber pad keeps falling out of mine so I'm forever searching through my mu drawer looking for it, and every little piece of shimmer, e/s, lint, etc., gets stuck to it. Wouldn't be a problem except it's black and always looks dirty to me, no matter how often I clean it (which is nearly every time I use it). It also didn't come with a refill and I'm not sure which ones would fit (I haven't looked on QVC to see if they sell them). For these reasons I've since started using Tweezerman's curler with the purple pads and like it just as much, if not more (it doesn't pinch either, even though it has sides) so Mally's now takes second place. I still like it better than the Shu, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2007 4:29:00 PM More reviews by ldinfante

this has to be the worst eyelash curler on the market. i like mally and it looked easy to use on qvc, until i got it home and tried it. it took me over 10 minutes to figure out how to use the dumb curler and if it has to take me that long then forget it. i returned it right away.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2007 1:41:00 AM More reviews by candygurlz

i have very short lashes, and want to get the best of it and this eyelash curler didnt help. i was better off using my basic revoln eyelash curler. the only good thing about the mally eyelash curler was that it didnt pinch my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2006 10:46:00 PM More reviews by hollilocks

I know this has gotten a lot of bad reviews, but honestly, I like it well enough. When Mally says it doesn't pinch, I think she's referring to the fact that there are no side bars to hurt that delicate skin around your eyes & to yank out lashes (Ouch!) Yeah, if you place it incorrectly, it will pinch your lid a little, but with practice (just like with any curler) you can get the technique. That being said, it does curl, but not a whole lot. For me, in a way, that's a good thing b/c I hate when you get an L shaped curl that happens with some other curlers. I'd love to see Mally make some slight improvements on this. All in all, it's not a bad little curler. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2006 12:59:00 PM More reviews by merleejean

I thought this looked like a good idea. No pinching because no sides, however I have small eyes and heavey lids so the upper bars were way to big and got in the way. I couldn't get to the lash line to properly curl the lashes and what I did curl didn't stay. Loved the look and cute little pouch, but since it didn't work for me I sent it back.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2006 3:33:00 PM More reviews by dulces78

I like it. I hate the curlers the drugstore carry. I like the fact that it doesn't have side bars and the cushion. The carrying case is cute, and its nice that it comes with replacement cushions.

There are few things I don't like, yes it can pinch but you can place it in the right place and avoid it. Also by using the procedure she demonstrates it also give the Best Curled lashes.

I dislike that the cushion collects lint.

Tis all!