December 20, 2014 | 1699 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Jason Natural Cosmetics - New Cell Eye Area Therapy AHA gel [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2007 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Kboo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years now & love it! It stays tacky, as one reviewer pointed out, so I also use it only at night. In summer, this is my only nighttime eye treatment, but in other seasons it works as a second layer to keep eye cream from irritating my eyes. This is one of the very few eye potions that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes while still being moisturizing enough. I came here to research Avalon's lavender eye gel, & am so glad to have found info on it, which I plan to try for daytime use.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2006 9:25:00 AM More reviews by shinehislove

I had high hopes for this product because I love Jason products in general, and I wasn't disappointed. Unfortunately, I can only use this at night. For some reason, no matter how sparsely I use this cream, it doesn't fully dry on me and leave the area under my eyes feeling a bit tacky. My makeup always ends up under my eyes, not exactly the look I'm after. So I use other eye products during the day and use this at night. My eyes always look great in the morning. No puffiness, very smooth and young-looking. I'm 44, so anything that makes me look younger is a good thing. I will definitely repurchase this. It's inexpensive and it delivers the results I was looking for. This one is a winner in my book!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by cllien

I've been trying some natural skincare products, and I came across this gel for my eyes. It's been 2 weeks, and I'm loving it so far. You get 1 oz. of this gel for under $10, and it is conveniently packaged in a bottle with a pump. I like that you can pump out as much or as little as you want (I don't like the portion-control pumps). The gel is very thin, but it moisturizes better than any other eye cream I've tried. Lately my eyes have been sensitive, and they have been crepe-y and flaky (maybe because of my acne medication), but this gel completely took care of that problem.It absorbs quickly and completely, and leaves the eye area feeling very smooth and almost dewy. This product contains, Ester-C, sea algae, and AHA. As an added bonus, it also contains SPF 6 (not alot, but better than nothing). I'm absolutely thrilled!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2005 9:29:00 PM More reviews by KelliCapwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome! Until I tried this product I have been looking and looking for the perfect eye cream that actually worked. I found it. This product comes in a small glass jar w/ pump that disperses a perfect amount of product for both eyes. Although it has spf, I wear it both morning and night. It really does de-puff my eyes and helps w/ the dry, lines. Don't let the thin consistency fool you. I think it's way more moisterizing then thick creams like Kiehls avocado I have tried in the past. The best part is that it's affordable too. The vitamin shoppe is a great place to find this product as I didn't see it at Whole Foods. Two thumbs up!