September 30, 2014 | 2206 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Widu Wood Hairbrush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by JetLilotai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like everyone has said, this brush is amazing. It totally massages the scalp, is beautifully made, and will last many years. I have the smaller paddle brush and it is just a dream to use. I have fine, slightly oily, straight hair which falls easily (not breaks per se, I just shed more than the average human) and this distributes the oils nicely and was very gentle on the scalp. I saw two hairs fall out after brushing with this, while I usually see well over twenty (gahhhhh) with a plastic brush. I tried the wood bristled brush from Earth Therapeutics before I bought this one, thinking I could save on price. They are NOT EVEN IN THE SAME CATEGORY. Get a Widu - swallow the price - use it on your beautiful hair for the next ten years. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by CeCe

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased the paddle brush with wood bristles and it is fantastic! I have fine hair with dry ends and this works so much better than my Mason Pearson. It untangles my hair easily and actually helps to smooth my hair, whereas brushing usually makes my hair get frizzy. I highly recommend this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by nchoesen

I have long, black wavy hair that is prone to split ends. This brush is unbelievably gentle and effective in untangling hair. I love the natural rubber at the base of the wooden bristles. While the $45 price tag is a bit steep, I know this brush will last for years. GO GET THIS NOW.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2008 5:29:00 AM More reviews by sandrabati

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Excellent excellent brush -the best I have ever used! I tried a Mason Pearson. It could not go through my hair and get knots out. this thing (bamboo bristle) detangles my thick curly hair with ease. I brush my hair with this and all of a sudden my hair is neat, unbelievable. This brush along with my elchim dryer and ghd iron (each appliance I only use 1x/week) have made caring for my hair so simple: wash, style with dryer and iron, brush 2x daily for maintence. That is it. It really is that good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2006 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Kate123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best hairbrush Ever.... That is all. I have the one with the bamboo bristles. It's a little ridiculous how much I love this thing. It's so gentle, never rips hair. Distributes natural oils. No static. Love it, love it, love it. I got mine from chinaberry.com.