November 22, 2014 | 1807 users online

Blush - Shiseido - Majolica Majorca Powder Blush in PK333

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

A blog describes this is as a 90% dupe for Mac pink swoon blush (albeit lighter) so I had to try this out. Its true!... very similar. But I prefer this becos this is quite pigmented and the powder is build-able ... like a baby doll pink. It made me look so girly. Normally I dont go for that Barbie look but was impressed that this didnt make me look clownish either(im NC37). It lasted me thru a hot humid tropical afternoon and didnt wear off. This is rather cheap but like the other reviewer said, i dun like the small strip pan. Its difficult for a big brush so i use my fingers to blend on the apples of my cheeks. The packaging is small, light weight and the pull out case is easy to use.Overall i wld re- purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 5:04:00 AM More reviews by blushingpammy

This is a very pretty feminine pink blush that goes on sheer and feels very light and silky on the skin. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by petitprincesse

This is a nice blusher,
itīs a medium pink color,
it looks very natural and the texture is soft.
I have pale skin and the blusher shows on me really well,
but I have to apply it with a light hand or it will look too much.
Really pretty and cheap blush.
Recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2008 2:24:00 AM More reviews by TanPeekLing

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favourite blusher so far...I am quite tanned, is a medium shade for most foundations and concealers...but this colour shows up on me very nicely and evenly...gives me a 'just out of shower' look and looks like i had just had wine or something like that...

So on days when I am feeling really tired and burnt out, I like to put this blusher on to perk myself up!

Price wise, it is not expensive, but reasonable...just that the size of the blusher is a bit too small for my liking!

Overall, a good quality and beautiful shade of blusher for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2005 4:24:00 PM More reviews by fleckenschnitte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Majolica Majorca is a Japanese drugstore brand by Shiseido having the cutest packaging and great quality at affordable prices. The powder blush e.g. costs about $8.

It comes in a cute little clear case where you can pull out the shadow like a little drawer. Very cute! The handle to pull is the round golden MJ logo.

The texture of the blushes is nice, quite silky and the color payoff is quite good IMO. Being a PPP I have to be careful not to overdo the blush since itīs quite pigmented.

PK333 is a sweet raspberry pink, gives me a nice natural pink flush. I am a cool PPP. Itīs (almost) matte
continued >>