October 22, 2014 | 1010 users online

Eye Shadow - Shiseido - Majolica Majorca eyeshadow in BR710

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a gorgeous, complex shade merely swatching it doesn't do it justice. on my NC 15/20 complexion, it a taupey grey with a khaki/olive metallic sheen to it. The texture of these shadows rivals most high end shadows.It makes MAC Veluxe Pearls(which I think are amazing) look& feel like crap( this coming from a MAC addict) Highly pigmented so even with the first swipe of a brush you really don't need to go back for a 2nd coating.Blends beautifully and the bonus, I'm getting on in years(I'm 36) and I usually can't wear anything too frosty or shimmery as it accentuates lines that aren't normally visible..These shadows don't do that.On the down side, they're not available in the US but you can find them at http://www.adambeauty.com for $5.50 US

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 11:19:00 AM More reviews by SilverGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love BR710. It's a pretty shimmer dark brown color!

The color turned out to be fabulous and the shimmer really bring out the effect! The color is intense and lasting! Making lovely color for creating SMOKEY eyes, so sexy!!!

It's really very good quality the best thing is, it's really cheap! Single eyeshadow cost around SIN$8! However, Majolica is not available in Singapore...

Majolica offers a wide range of colors in he super duper pretty packaging, very hard to resist!

Worthy every penny!!! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2007 5:44:00 PM More reviews by hannahclarice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My new HG taupe. This is perfect, as most taupes are too cool-toned for me (like MAC Satin Taupe). This is a gorgeous shimmery, multifaceted neutral/warm taupe and it was cheap ($6.50 US). Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2007 6:26:00 AM More reviews by syltetyta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

My favourite E/S! A beautiful shimmery taupe with a slight hint of kaki on me, so gorgeous that I even use it at work. It's perfect combined with pinks, purples, peach, greens, violets, and even blues (allthough I personally haven't tried that) and of course whites or on its own. If I blend it good it comes out as kind of a subtle shimmery wash on its own, or I use it combined with other colours. It is very pigmented, and stays a good 8 hours without creasing or fading. I think it would flatter most skintones. It is so versatile that this is the e/s I reach for the most. Majolica Majorca is a way much better drugstore brand than L'Oreal IMO, so get it if you can. Dark hair, cooltoned skin, bluegreen eyes for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 3:49:00 AM More reviews by haseena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was one of my first MM e/s.
Colour: A beautiful shimmery dark taupe perfect for smokey eyes.
Pigmentation: Excellent, and extremely good for a d/s e/s. Comparable to MAC & UD e/s.
Lasting Power: Very Good.
Packaging: Very cute but can be a little hassle to handle at times.

I used this to achieve a smoky look by applying tonnes of this e/s all over the lids right up to the crease. I pair it with a eggplant-purple e/s (UD AC/DC) on the crease. They work very very well togather and blend perfectly into each other giving me the best smokey look i have ever done. I use a highlighter on my brow bone. A little MAC prunella kohl on my lash line and lower lash line, smudged. Mac Blacktrack on my rims. My favourite look. In my opinion, this shade works very well with purples and greens. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2006 7:34:00 PM More reviews by annypooh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Currently one of my favorite colors. Beautiful taupe with a bronze sheen. Can be worn lightly or layered on more for a smokey look. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2005 4:09:00 PM More reviews by fleckenschnitte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Majolica Majorca is a drugstore brand by Shiseido only available in Japan and through a few online stores in Hong Kong that ship wordwide. They cost 525 Yen in Japan (approx. $5 each).

The eyeshadows come in little clear cases with a round handle with Majolica MajorcaŽs (MJ) signature golden logo. You can pull out the eyeshadow like a little drawer which is very cute! Since the case is totally clear you can easily see the color you are searching for. There are also 2 cases available to customize the e/s in palettes. The large case holds 4 e/s plus applicator (up to 6 actually if you put 2 more e/s in the applicator compartment), the small holds 2 e/s + applicator. The golden cases look really fancy!

The texture of MJ e/s differs depending on which finish it has, but it tends to be very silky and well pigmented with most of the e/s. There are 4 different textures. IŽll review all my colors individually. You see pictures of almost all my MJ items in my profile and I am adding new pics every now and then.

BR710: one of the new fall colors for 2005. It is a gorgeous dark taupe with metallic shimmer and has very dense pigmentation (like almost all of the metallics have). Compared to SV821 (metallic taupe with plum undertones) this is darker, a bit browner and has no purple undertones.
continued >>