October 31, 2014 | 878 users online

Eye Shadow - Shiseido - Majolica Majorca eyeshadow in SV830

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by SilverGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love SV830. It's a pretty shimmer silver color!

The color turned out to be fabulous and the shimmer really bring out the effect! The color is intense and lasting!

It's really very good quality the best thing is, it's really cheap! Single eyeshadow cost around SIN$8! However, Majolica is not available in Singapore...

Majolica offers a wide range of colors in he super duper pretty packaging, very hard to resist!

Worthy every penny!!! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2006 2:19:00 AM More reviews by kiss_me83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous silver shade, pure silver, no greysish tones and it's really pigmented! This is the perfect silver that I've been looking for ages. I thought the eyeshadows would be housed in flimsy plastic but I'm so glad that it come in really good plastic casing, so now, I can save some money on the MM casing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2005 4:06:00 PM More reviews by fleckenschnitte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Majolica Majorca is a drugstore brand by Shiseido only available in Japan and through a few online stores in Hong Kong that ship wordwide. They cost 525 Yen in Japan (approx. $5 each).

The eyeshadows come in little clear cases with a round handle with Majolica MajorcaŽs (MJ) signature golden logo. You can pull out the eyeshadow like a little drawer which is very cute! Since the case is totally clear you can easily see the color you are searching for. There are also 2 cases available to customize the e/s in palettes. The large case holds 4 e/s plus applicator (up to 6 actually if you put 2 more e/s in the applicator compartment), the small holds 2 e/s + applicator. The golden cases look really fancy!

The texture of MJ e/s differs depending on which finish it has, but it tends to be very silky and well pigmented with most of the e/s. There are 4 different textures. IŽll review all my colors individually. You see pictures of almost all my MJ items in my profile and I am adding new pics every now and then.

SV830: a metallic straight silver. Very pretty! While I usually stay away from real silvers I figured out that this looks actually very nice on me. (cool toned PPP/NW15 with brown eyes

continued >>