Dior 2 Couleurs in 265 Diormambo

4.3

on 8/28/2006 2:58:00 PM

This is such a fun color combo to use! It's a nice strong yellow that's more mustard than lemon, and an equally strong fuschia color. Great for parties and more fun eyemakeup for daywear. I generally think that Dior eyeshadows have great pigment and lasting power. My only complaint it the packaging, which looks quite cheap (and since it's quite expensive you want it to show!)

on 8/20/2005 6:14:00 PM

2nd the can't believe more people haven't talk about, bought or reviewed this. I bought it this past spring, tried it twice, but never got around to wearing it for some reason. Oh, i remember, it's brazen, but oh so pretty. It consists of a matte deep yellow, and a non-shimmery but yet irridescent fuscia. The fuschia is IDENTICAL to Mac Fuschia pigment, except for the shimmer. It's awesome. I too wear the yellow on the inner eye about half way in, then the pink on the the lid and crease to outside corner. wow, what a perfect combo. And a rare combo at that. I've never seen any other company do a duo like this one. More people should have bought this, won't come around done by anyone else any time soon.

on 8/13/2005 1:21:00 PM

I can't believe no one has written a review on this awesome eyeshadow yet! It's one of the newest from Dior, with one color being a matte golden/sunshine yellow and the other being a matte dark pink (almost like fuschia). Granted, this color combo may be a little too wild for everyday work wear, but it's fun as hell to wear out on the town. It can be used wet or dry, but I've only worn it dry so far. I usually put the yellow in the corner of my eye-area and then put the pink all over the rest of the lid towards the outer corner. It's definitely daring, but I love it. This eyeshadow can be a bit expensive though, I think I paid around $25, but I also had a gift certificate so it wasn't too bad in the end. I was surprised though about Dior packaging - it feels a bit cheap. I say give this one a try if you can!