Tarte Park Avenue Princess

4.2

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Corn Starch, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Phenoxyethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

on 8/28/2015 4:49:00 AM

My biggest gripe about this product is the shimmer. It would work just as well without the shimmer. The color is not bad, although for my pale skin it is a bit too orange. I think this bronzer is better for darker-skinned people, so I would not repurchase.

on 8/27/2015 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Really nice bronzer. I use the matte version of this when I'm tired of NARS Laguna. The color is very very sheer, which is nice for my fair skin. My only gripe is that it's hard to layer over my foundation without a layer of powder in between. I don't generally have problems with applying Laguna directly to foundation, but this one has a tendency to go a bit patchy. Not a big deal though. Will repurchase, even though I doubt I'll have to for a long time - even with about 3x a week wear in the 6 months of summer here, I haven't made a dent.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I bought the shimmer formula of this product about a year ago and I am extremely impressed with the results. First off, I'm not someone who wears a lot of make up and especially not bronzer but trying this product made me believer. I put a couple of layers on where the sun would hit my face and it gives the right amount of bronzing without being too shimmery or oompa loompa-like. Not only that but it feels so lightweight, I don't feel like I'm wearing too much make up. The staying power is great, even in humid weather I don't have to reapply even with how oily my skin is. LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Best part is that you really get what you pay for because there is still so much left in this container even with daily use for a year that I might have it for a few years.

on 7/16/2015 1:36:00 PM

As with so many Tarte products, this is amazing! It glides across your skin and no matter what crummy or good brush I use, I never get streaks. It layers beautifully over a number of foundations without getting funky looking, and it also stays put and looks fresh all day long. I have the one with a touch of shimmer and it's so nice, not glittery at all, just luminous looking. I layer more in the summer time and less over the winter. The color is amazing on my light/medium skin.

on 7/15/2015 2:06:00 AM

I received this bronzer as a sample in my Ipsy bag. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. The color is perfect and right on for my light/light medium skin. It is beautiful and when I finish up my sample I WILL be buying the full size. There is something about the gorgeous sheen that it gives my cheeks....it makes me want to come back for more day after day ❤

on 7/14/2015 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I am normally a big fan of pretty much everything Tarte releases, but this just didn't do it for me and totally left me unimpressed.

I don't find this to be as smooth of a formula as so many else seem to. I also felt it went on slightly chalky and that it was not as easy to blend out as many state. It came off rather muddy on my NC30 skintone, and I certainly didn't get a very remarkable or sun-kissed look from it. All in all, for $30 bux, I just wasn't wow'd in the slightest and really did expect more. Based on formulation and application of this product, it just doesn't scream high end to me at all.

on 7/4/2015 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great bronzer!
I love the slim packaging and how it comes in shimmer or matte formulas. Both are great.

The shimmer formula doesn't make me look glittery, it just looks like a natural, healthy glow. I usually reach for matte bronzers, but this one looks very natural and gorgeous.

it is a foolproof bronzer. the color payoff is great, and it's easy to blend.
it doesn't look orange and can work for tons of skintones. great! don't be scared of the simmer or color. it is very wearable

on 2/16/2015 7:39:00 PM

I got this small size in a swap and thought the color was too dark for me, but I tried different ways to contour and now loving it! The bronzer is great with a matte finish and great layering with my NARS bronzers. I think I would get a full size next time. Thanks for reading!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this bronzer is a very natural, neutral clot for an all over bronze and light contour. it is the smoothest blending bronzer i have ever used, other than bare minerals bronzers which are just as good for blending. you cannot detect the shimmer on the face while contouring- just gives a subtle glow to the skin. very very beautiful!

on 12/25/2014 10:29:00 PM

Got this as a part of the Rainforest After Dark Palette (which I also highly recommend). The color and texture remind me a lot of Benefit's hoola, except that this has fewer harsh chemicals and has never made me break out. I am quite fair and this has never looked muddy or orange on my skin.