Tarte Park Avenue Princess

4.2

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Corn Starch, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Phenoxyethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

on 2/16/2015 7:39:00 PM

I got this small size in a swap and thought the color was too dark for me, but I tried different ways to contour and now loving it! The bronzer is great with a matte finish and great layering with my NARS bronzers. I think I would get a full size next time. Thanks for reading!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this bronzer is a very natural, neutral clot for an all over bronze and light contour. it is the smoothest blending bronzer i have ever used, other than bare minerals bronzers which are just as good for blending. you cannot detect the shimmer on the face while contouring- just gives a subtle glow to the skin. very very beautiful!

on 12/25/2014 10:29:00 PM

Got this as a part of the Rainforest After Dark Palette (which I also highly recommend). The color and texture remind me a lot of Benefit's hoola, except that this has fewer harsh chemicals and has never made me break out. I am quite fair and this has never looked muddy or orange on my skin.

on 11/18/2014 9:11:00 PM

I have this bronzer in the Tarte Rainforest After Dark palette. I am very very impressed with it! Until this I had not found a bronzer that looked good on my fair skin tone. They were always too orangey for me. This one is PERFECT. It blends beautifully and stays all day. It's not noticeably obvious that I am wearing a bronzer for contour. It's like my face but subtly slimmer and healthier. I highly recommend this.

on 9/19/2014 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I actually got this bronzer with the holiday set last year 2013. It is the only color in the blush palette that is almost empty. It is perfect for contouring and overall bronzing never looking orange or unatural. I was reccomended this by sarahvictor on youtube and though shes wayy lighter than I am I decided to give it a try given it was already in my palette! Long lasting and matte this produt did not make me break out. I have acne oily prone skin and have used previous tarte products before that did but this was not one of them! Highly reccomend will be purchasing the full size.

on 8/14/2014 8:44:00 AM

I have been using this a lot this summer, reaching for this way more than my favorite, the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, which is matte. This tarte is the non matte version, but I don't see any kind of shimmer or glow. It just looks natural and i use bronzer to contour! I mean, am I going to have to admit that the Chocolate Soleil sometimes looks muddy on me? This never does. It just looks natural and flattering. I have very fair, very yellow-based Asian skin that is extremely oily in summer, like, I have a permanent "glow," even after setting powder. I use a powder brush that is pinched at the ferrule so one side gives a more concentrated application, and then can be used turned 90 degrees to be wider (hope this makes sense). So I usually use a concentrated application to all the outside edges of my face and under the hollows of my cheeks, thsn I turn the brush to blend using the wider, more diffusing side. I use the wider side of the brush to put this product down my neck, cocncentrating on the front of the throat area.

on 6/3/2014 12:53:00 PM

I picked this bronzer up at Ulta when they had it on a daily special, so I only paid $14 for it, and I know its normally closer to $30. I just really am not that impressed. I am that girl that has wayyyyyy to many bronzers, its one of those items I love to buy and try them all out, this really has to be one of my least favorite ones. The coloring is ok, not to orange yet just not right on my skintone though. I really compare the coloring to NYC Sunny, so save yourself a few dollars and just get the NYC Sunny! Plus NYC is a little more matte than Park Avenue Princess. My biggest peeve is that it doesn't glide on nicely, I can do a perfect sweep and more product ends up in one place then the other, and sometimes it skips spots, that's prob the thing that turned me off the most about this stuff. I will keep to my HG, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil!

on 5/1/2014 6:01:00 PM

This is one of my two HG bronzers, and it the one I use more often - it's sheer but builds, and definately has a good bronze to it without too much shimmer, altho there is some shimmer there. Looks extremely natural and is amazing in the summer when you might already be somewhat tan. I'm usually very pale with a lot of pink in my skin but this looks natural and blends flawlessly. Highly recommended. This is one product of a very few that I actually keep a backup of at all times - I really love it and am paranoid that they will discontinue it!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So I LOVED this bronzer, it was the first one I ever used, but it broke me out in the worst type of acne ever.. I think the color is the best! I wish I could find something similar, no matches yet. I liked this for contouring even though it has some shimmer even. BUT it broke me out in the weirdest painful under skin acne where I put it. :((

on 4/17/2014 10:24:00 AM

I really do like this bronzer. It is the perfect brown bronzy shade, which is hard to find because a lot of other bronzers have an orangey undertone to it. The only negative about this, and I am very sad about this!, is that I think it's causing me to form like, white bumps on my cheek. IT could be just a coincedence but ever since I got it, I noticed my cheeks are breaking out with these white head like bumps. Major bummer. I'm not ready to give it up yet though.

Popular Bronzers