September 21, 2014 | 2020 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Take Cover Concealing Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by itsholly20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this is the best concealer i have ever used for my under eye circles. it doesn't crease, gives good coverage, and is the only concealer that doesn't make the area under my eyes look oily. it is mattifying but i can still see a subtle glow when i use this. i don't use it anywhere but my eyes because it looks too cakey and the shade is too light for the rest of my face. i use it over origins plantscription eye cream. i have horrible under eye circles and i am so glad i found this. would definitely recommend to people with skin that is more on the oily side.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by MiniCanvas

So this is my first concealer I have ever purchased and I must say I'm not impressed. It is way too dry and leaves the area where you placed the product very cakey looking. I put a bit under my eyes and they just looked washed out. The packaging also is inconvenient because it is hard to take the top off. The only thing I use it for now is to conceal little blemished on my face, but even that tends to flake off in a short period of time. Not impressed at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer was extremely dry, thick, and caky. It highlighted all of my blemishes, outlined all of my flakes, and felt as dry as drawing on your face with a crayon. I don't know if this would work for ANYONE, and do not recommend it! The packaging, for me, was hard to open without scraping chunks of the product. I believe there are so many other concealers out there that are probably WAY CHEAPER and way better quality. NEVER AGAIN.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by apple98rs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i used this for a couple weeks so i think i have a pretty good opinion on this. i like the idea of a stick concealer but i dont think this is the best one out there. i got it in the shade dawn which i think is the lightest color they had. i only bought this because they were out of the hidden agenda palette. so this was not my first choice product. i do like the simple packaging its compact and easy for traveling. the packaging reminds me of a lipstick. the product itself is not the best its a little thick and hard to blend and shows up cakey even when using the smallest amount. i would only use this for my dark circles on those days where i need a lot of coverage. i think this is a good concealer for oily skin people, dry skinned people beware this will probably only make your dry patches more noticeable. for 7-8 bucks i was disappointed i know there are better concealers out there then this. ill probably give this to my oily skinned sister and see if she likes it any better. i will defiantly not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by obtuse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

While I like a wet concealer, I also like to use a stick concealer on pimples or to conceal other imperfections. Upon trying this, I love it and continue to repurchase. It covers much better than the other drug store brands and I even prefer this to Clea de Peu too! Great buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This is an excellent concealer, it's has a nice opacity. It has wonderful staying power. You must moisturize first. It applies best (for me) by using my finger and tapping it under my eye area. The product is on the dry side, but will warm up and soften on your finger. I love the stick packaging. Be careful with application or it can look a little dry if you apply too much.
Edit: After using this for more than a year, I have decided I will not rebuy. Perhaps my skin has changed, but I find this too dry for me now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by alison197

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer I've tried for undereye circles. I don't use it for anything else. It offers buildable coverage and takes care of my reddish-brown discoloration. Super affordable and lots of product for the money. I even tried Erase Paste and it didn't work.

You can apply directly to your skin, with your finger, or with a concealer brush. It blends with a beauty blender or your finger, but I find a dense foundation brush works best. Then SET IT with translucent powder and a fluffy brush. It lasts all day if you blend it and set it.

See how it worked for me: http://mylifegonepublic.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/covering-undereye-circles/

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Over all this is an okay concealer. I personally didn't like it 'cause I felt it didn't do anything. There was some coverage but not the amount I need. Not only that but this seemed to disappear by the end of the day (yes I even applied Smashbox Photo Set finishing powder over it). Thus the 3. It probably will work better for others. For now I'm sticking with Hard Candy Undercover Agent.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by MrsMuffin09

Alright for the price, but doesn't cover all that well on its own. The packaging is nice, it's easy to keep in your purse/carry with you.
Works better as a "brightener" than as concealer on its own.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by klaquel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer. I apply with my finger to get a thin coat around my nose and under eyes. I also use this to cover my wrist tattoo for interviews. It does not cover completely but covers enough to not be noticeable. This is a great concealer.