November 26, 2014 | 1735 users online

Shampoo - AG Hair Cosmetics - ReNew Clarifying Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by gizmorules

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked up the huge 1 liter bottle today after finishing the small one. My hairdresser recommended this and I LOVE it. My hair is straight and quite fine, so it usually looked oily/greasy but other clarifying shampoos made it feel dry. This shampoo gets it squeaky clean without weighing it down at all (I get nice volume and the little bit of natural wave in there is more pronounced). The best part? I only have to use conditioner every third or fourth wash! This stuff is wonderful, worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by asian_vixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best shampoo for the summer... it says it clarifies and removes chlorine from hair so from all the swimming, it is perfect. I have really long hair, oily roots, fine hair but a lot of it with dry brittle ends. I got a tip from the sales associate to use this and the A/G deep conditioner to counter the stripping with a moisturizing conditioner and it really gives me super shiny hair!
EDIT 2/7: i found that this shampoo only goes on sale now during the beauty brands liter sale.. i ended up finishing it and started using Redken's hair cleansing cream, a bit more creamier but takes build up off efficiently. After using this a while, my hair responds less to it so i switched to Redken's.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Lilyjade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely a fantastic clarifying shampoo! My hair was squeaky clean, so light, bouncy, healthy and shiney. I had the easiest time styling my hair after using this shampoo. I use this shampoo only when I notice my hair is dull and not co-operating no matter how much effort and product I put into it. What's important is that it does not dry out my hair, strip any colour or make my hair flat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2009 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

I bought this to use on my dd after swimming. I decided to try it too for days when I need clarifying. I like it a lot. On the days I use it, my hair is shiny and extra-bouncy. It doesn't strip the colour from my hair either. It doesn't lather as much as I like, but it still leaves my hair feeling clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by angel123

I tried this shampoo yesterday! My hair were very oily lately! I've been using hydrating shampoo and conditionner for about 2 years! So i guess that there was a lot of residu! Plus I use spray and straighten my hair! So I decided to buy this clarifying shampoo cause I had a 20% coupon! I really like it! My hair are squeaky clean! It did not dry my hair at all! Plus my hair is really shiny today! I will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by poeticdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love other A/G products but this shampoo makes my hair dull and flat. Too bad because I haven't found a good clairifying shampoo for colour-treated hair yet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2005 6:34:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had a bad build up on my hair from sampling so many products. My hair was stringy, greasy and tangled. The salon suggested trying this and I am glad I did! After one use it made my hair soft and manageable, and it didn't feel like straw afterwards like other clarifying shampoos in the past have done. I like all other A/G products I've used and I can definitley add this to the list.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2005 12:23:00 PM More reviews by maryam

This is an excellent clarifying shampoo! I had been using Nexxus' Aloe Rid but found it too stripping and drying to my hair and so was looking for a new clarifying shampoo that would clarify, chelate, and leave my hair feeling like it hadn't been stripped and this one satisfies all three conditions. It lathers up well and you need the smallest amount to do so; it smells great, and removes buildup and mineral deposits to leave hair shiny, full, and clean.