Cover Girl Eyeslicks Gel Eye Color--Pewter

4.4

on 3/11/2007 10:20:00 AM

Really love this neutral color, its gonna be my new daily eye color. The only drawback is that I have to reapply it at lunch time or it sorta fizzles out. Thats okay though cause it comes in such a hand little pencil

on 12/7/2006 6:48:00 PM

When i first opened this, the color came off! i had to resharpen the pencil for more color. But I used this as a base and it made my eyeshadow applications last all day. Even though it is package terribly, it is still worth it. Not going to be repurchasing though. I will try mac shadesticks next.

on 10/9/2006 1:38:00 AM

Pewter = Neutral light tan (Frost). Looks great! Beautiful color. Glides on smoothly and lasts all day. Great drugstore find. Will definitely repurchase. (NC30/35, Asian)

on 7/10/2006 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i LOVE this color! it makes my light blue-green eyes pOP!

but sometimes if i accidently get some in my eye it really burns..and my eye starts welling with tears and i have to redo the makeup... i probably should wait until my face moisturizer has dried..

BOTTOM LiNE: GREAT FOR GREEN AND BLUE EYES!!

on 5/9/2006 10:27:00 PM

I am in love with this eyeshadow pencil. It glides on very smoothly with a cooling sensation. The color is golden brown and it complements my tan skin very well.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i love this eyeslick.its a nice color to highlight and wonderful as a nude base.i love using this in the crease of my eye :] a wonderful purchase for only 5 dollars.

on 10/30/2005 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i just got my 5th eyeslick, this time in PEWTER. it is a beautiful metallic bronzy tan color in a chubby pencil. i am loving the creamy metallic eyeslicks, NOT the shimmery ones (which are too dry IMO) and pewter is no exception. it goes on smooth and stays put. great subtle color w/my MMM skintone. the pencil application is a breeze and totally portable.

on 8/11/2005 11:43:00 AM

"Pewter" is a sparkly, tarnished silver-grey. Gives a very pretty dewy, shimmery (but not tackily so) hint of color around my dark eyes. This is somehow a neutral or not-cool-toned silver, making it more wearable for me than blue-based ones. Eyeslicks are chubby pencils that feel like a gel/cream gliding on (felt a nice, subtle cooling sensation upon application) and have pretty good lasting power (though I usually have no problems with eye makeup melting on me). I do not really use it all over the eyelid, but as an accent for the inner and outer corners and beneath the lower lashline. This one broke off at the tip when I first tried applying, but it resharpened easily enough, though I have to remember to be a little more careful when applying this. Pretty good deal at around 4 USD, too. I think I'll try the "Moondust" one next. That was actually the one I wanted, but the DG seemed to be sold out (I've heard it's a good approximation of Benefit's "Mr. Frosty".)