I bought this at Winners for $9 and for that price it is a great product! I'd never pay more for it though.
- scent (Tangerine Melon) is light, refreshing, and a nice mix of citrus and softness.
- the product absorbs quickly (30-45 seconds) and there is no greasy residue. I just put it on and there is no problem with the product leaving my hands and gooping up the keyboard.
- the packaging is cute, simple, and easy to throw in a beach bag or keep on the tub.
- the consistency is perfect for a body cream - easy to spread but not thin at all. I prefer it to body shop butters which can be hard to move around the body OR feel like a jelly.
- it doesn't keep my skin hydrated for very long. My dry shins and cuticles need another does within an hour or two. For the other areas of my body that only require moderate hydration it is perfect.
INGREDIENTS: aloe vera, infusion of tangerine, orange, and melon extracts, sunflower oil, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, coconut fatty acid, shea butter, vitamin E, cocoa seed butter, guar gum, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate (all ingredients are vegan and/or organic)
Why does this have such bad reviews?! This is THE best natural lotion ever. I use it on my hands and it makes them super soft! I have this in lavender-chamomile and it smells lovely. I also don't know why people are complaining about the price.. I've seen it online for $5.
I have this in Grapefruit Bergamot & it smells sooooo good. I got this at Earth Fare to take with me on a trip, I thought the tube would be preferable to a bottle of lotion for traveling. I'm so glad I tried this! Every day when I put it on, my husband would say, "You smell really good!" The lotion itself is good, very moisturizing. The scent didn't last too long which is what I prefer, I don't like things to interfere with my perfume. I had a sample of the minty one, too, & liked it pretty well.
Gross! I got the grapefruit bergamot one and it smells exactly like fruit loops. I don't care much for the cereal and I definitely don't want the smell of it on my body. The softening and moisturizing abilities were sub par and minimal.I can see why this was on sale, it's crap!
I received a sample of this body lotion in the Honeydew Spearmint and thought it was nice so I bought the Grapefruit Bergamot. First of all. I wonder if this is named Deep Steep because of the Deep, Steep price???? At $18.50 for 6oz that is definately a little steep!! It is a nice, thick lotion, but I wasn't crazy with the smell of the grapefruit one. I was looking for a true, citrus-y grapefruit smell and this one is very sweet. In fact, I figured it out, it smells EXACTLY like Fruit Loops!
Anyways, right now on Sephora, this whole bath and body line is on sale for half price which makes it much more reasonable so I purchased the Honeyspearmint and the lavender chamomile to see what they are like. I would not, however, ever buy at the full price again. *****UPDATE*****I bought the other two scents since they were on sale and have decided that this stuff isn't worth it even at half price. They don't smell good, maybe it is old stock like other poster said but it does smell like cooking oil, I was going to say "plastic-y" but cooking oil fits too....yuck.