October 24, 2014 | 1809 users online

Lipstick - Guerlain - KissKiss (All)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These lipsticks are an A++ for me, I own a lot of lipsticks of various brands and hands down these are the creamiest most luxe lippies in my collection. I also have some Rouge G and Rouge Automatique but these come out tops over those.

On they feel more like a soothing moisturising lip balm, they glide on so smooth and creamy and are very comfortable to wear. Longevity is pretty average wearing of about 3 hours but certainly not a hardship to whip out and reapply.

This review is for Rose Perle a pretty pale icy pink with shimmer and Rose Miami a pretty pale baby pinky peach with a hint of shimmer. Both gorgeous colours and compatible with so many make-up looks.

The only down-fall I can think of about these lipsticks is they wear down very quickly, possibly due to the soft, creamy formula - compared to the Rouge G and Rouge Automatique formulas they deplete faster.

Though I think once you try these lipsticks it would be hard to go back.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Misszeeb

These are the most divine lipsticks! The pigment is intense and lipstick is hydrating and long lasting- the perfect lipstick and a must in every woman's collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by TheModType

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are the most beautiful, luxurious lipsticks. I own them in a few colours, and they are absolutely beautiful. They are incredibly expensive though...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by happyathome

The most luxurious out of all the lipsticks I own, and not because of the price I paid for it. It is the most emollient and pigmented thing to come in a tube. The scent I actually adore, as with the rest of my Guerlain products. I have just the one Exces de Rouge 523, but that is all I need. It is a blue based red, but not harshly so. Many a time I have swatched it on the back of my hand and washed with soap and water to show people that a strong stain will remain. True, the packaging is a bit gaudy, and I would prefer something sleeker, but it is signature Guerlain, past and future designs, all to be proud of, especially when the product inside speaks for itself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using Kiss Kiss for a few years & I adore them. Pigmentation is superb and this doesn't dry out my lips. I love the packaging & it's quite sturdy, no chipping or peeling ♡♡
The downfall for me is the scent...a little strong but it doesn't linger after I apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by q8a6y5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very nice package. And the lipstick is the best one I ever had. I have this one in rose perle. It s high pigmented and has a good lasting power. To me this lipstick isn't drying but on the contrary. I feel that my lips are more smooth when I use(d) it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by farahb91

i really dont like the strong smell of this lipstick. It also doesnt last long on my lips, probably around 1-2 hours max. And it also dries my lips. However, I like the color selection and the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tend to have problems with lipsticks feathering and/or fading on me quickly. This really keeps feathering at bay even through eating, drinking, and a lot of talking. My lipsticks also last twice as long (including the crappy slippery ones) which is awesome because I simply do not have the time to reapply lipstick throughout the day. I did not notice a plumping effect but it smooths out any lines on your lips and makes lipstick appear smoother. My lips are very pigmented and this does slightly make colors a bit more true to the tube. The only downside is that it is slightly drying. I tried using a balm underneath..per the tips here but when I did, this seemed to not work as effectively. I tried many different balms too. For the price, I expected something more moisturizing but overall, it is still a great product. I highly recommend it especially if you wear bold colors that feather easily. A little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by mrsminniver

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I know the KissKiss range has been around, however, not of this particular lipstick primer (KissKiss LipLift - Fixateur Lissant Pour Rouge a Levres). Packaging is consistent of course by Guerlain's high-end standards. I initially wanted a lippie with holding power and was shown this nude lippie primer instead by the rep. She showed me how to put it on (AROUND and on the lips themselves) before the actual lippie (Guerlain, le rouge ecrin in Greta, a deep blue red - any bleeding would have noticeable). Well, after 5 hours, it was as if I just put in on.

Having said that, I still don't know whether it was because of the primer itself or that if the lippie itself had good staying power. But I've read the reviews of the very lipstick range in this very site and some have expressed that they wish it had more staying power. So perhaps this primer had something to do with the immense satisfaction I had with it. Will have no hesitation rebuying...have been told by the rep it works with other brands' lippies too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by GirlFromB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really nice lipstick, glides smoothly over the lips and is a good moisturizing formula. No glitters (luckily), but it does give your lips a nice "sheen". Repurchased in different colours because of the nice feeling and lovely perfume.
Case is a little bit too bling but nevertheles a feminine, sensual design.