April 18, 2014 | 1808 users online

Lipstick - Guerlain - Kiss Kiss Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by happyathome

The most luxurious out of all the lipsticks I own, and not because of the price I paid for it. It is the most emollient and pigmented thing to come in a tube. The scent I actually adore, as with the rest of my Guerlain products. I have just the one Exces de Rouge 523, but that is all I need. It is a blue based red, but not harshly so. Many a time I have swatched it on the back of my hand and washed with soap and water to show people that a strong stain will remain. True, the packaging is a bit gaudy, and I would prefer something sleeker, but it is signature Guerlain, past and future designs, all to be proud of, especially when the product inside speaks for itself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using Kiss Kiss for a few years & I adore them. Pigmentation is superb and this doesn't dry out my lips. I love the packaging & it's quite sturdy, no chipping or peeling ♡♡
The downfall for me is the scent...a little strong but it doesn't linger after I apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by q8a6y5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very nice package. And the lipstick is the best one I ever had. I have this one in rose perle. It s high pigmented and has a good lasting power. To me this lipstick isn't drying but on the contrary. I feel that my lips are more smooth when I use(d) it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by farahb91

i really dont like the strong smell of this lipstick. It also doesnt last long on my lips, probably around 1-2 hours max. And it also dries my lips. However, I like the color selection and the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by GirlFromB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really nice lipstick, glides smoothly over the lips and is a good moisturizing formula. No glitters (luckily), but it does give your lips a nice "sheen". Repurchased in different colours because of the nice feeling and lovely perfume.
Case is a little bit too bling but nevertheles a feminine, sensual design.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2008 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

I purchased this online at Sephora.com in the limited edition Butterfly collection. I chose the 515 shade.So happy I did! The color is so perfect for days when pink is just not quite dark enough, red is just too far gone, and mauve won't fit in. The feel, texture, moisture, cream amount to me is just the right recipe. Anyone who knows and loves the pleasant light fragrance of a Guerlain lipstick is going to love this one. It is not an over-powering smell, but rather a smell that lets you know you are applying a lavish, quality product from Guerlain. If you can still find this color, buy it, you will be glad you did.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by La_Belle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tacky packaging-check.
Boring colors-check.
Drying out my lips-check.
Scent so strong that it competes with my perfume-check.

Will I buy it again? No! To the lipstick wasteland it goes!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2008 11:50:00 AM More reviews by carita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have it in colour Rose Ingenue which is nice pink-brownish colour and it is ideal to have with smokey eyes. The natural colour of my lips is very red and this lipstick manages to cover my natural lip colour perfectly. It lasts long. When you apply it, the texture is smooth and silky and it seems as if the lipstick moisturizes your lips, buf after some time the lipstick becomes very dry and it will, if your lips aren't smooth, accentuate the lines on your lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

I bought the colour Vanilla Beige. It is the perfect pinky-beige colour for when you want to look more natural or you have done strong eyes. It has decent staying power and I loooove the smell. I also like the packaging....I think it's glamorous, but that's just me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2008 9:20:00 AM More reviews by clink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will most certainly not buy this again. Got it on ebay for $5 and even then I should have just gotten a Starbucks coffee with it! I got it in the color perle, thinking it'll give a nice glossy nude sheen.

What I got was a dry, pale, over shiny lipstick. It emphasised all the lines on my lips and every crack was magnified 10x! It was horrible, I looked like a corpse. And the smell was absolutely repulsive, reminded me of the old lipsticks of yesteryears used by my great grand mother.

I'm so very glad I didn't pay full price for it. It's going right into the bin.