November 24, 2014 | 991 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Chimaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best ever body lotion I have ever come across and used! I love the fragrance, the feel, the effect on my skin....everything! Sadly, for some reason I have not been able to find it any stores for more than a year now; and I am wondering why. I see the other product ranges but never the "Positively Radiant Moisturizing Lotion". Really makes me sad because I have never been able to successfully "replace" it by getting something suitable for my skin. So any advice on how/where to get it will be highly appreciated!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by acarthur

Not a bad product, though not the best I have used. It has a nice light fragrance, but I have used better on my dry skin. Probably a good one to use in the summer months though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by pandamochii

I bought this two of these for moisturizers at costco for only 16$ + coupon. I thought it was a great deal and tried it right when I got home. It makes my skin smooth and soft without too much oil. It also makes my face looks dewy and glowing. Overrall I love how my skin is radiant in the sun and the little sparkles they call "natural light diffuses" reminds me of Edward Cullen... :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by LydiaGonzales

Well, I don't totally hate this product, but I don't love it either. The texture is nice, I like how my skin feels when I use it, but the scent is only so-so (but that's just personal preference, I think) and the thing that bugs me the most are the friggin sparkles! Enough already! They call it: "natural light diffusers" - heh! I look like I dusted myself with sparkle powder with this stuff and personally I'm just not into that disco look for my daytime skin...so even though the cream itself is fine, this will not be repurchased. I much prefer Aveeno's Cream Oil, even if it is hard to find - smells good, feels good, looks good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 11:23:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been my go to body lotion for the last 5 months. It definitely hydrates and moisturizes my skin, leaves it soft, and I kind a like the shimmer as it makes my pale skin look better. I have had no negative reaction to this product. Overall I decent lotion that I have enjoyed.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by ozzyp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product does not do what it claims to do. It does not "visibly even skin tone and texture." I am a little sad as I was hoping that it would help even out the many different colors I have on my arms from the sun. It just adds little sparkles which are nice but the lotion does not make a permanent diffference to my skin tone. I love the smell and the way it is easily absorbed by the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2009 4:41:00 AM More reviews by xt73

Not sure if the shimmer really showed up on me too well. I like Jergen's shimmer lotion better. Maybe it is because of my skin color; I imagine that more fair people will do well with Aveeno's since the shimmer is kind of pearly. Jergen's is more gold. Being Asian, I felt that the gold just looked better on me and less ashy. Did also seem a little bit thick; sometimes I almost got some "pilling" at times.
Is moisturizes fairly well. But I could choose better lotions for moisture alone. The selling point of this is the "radiance" feature, so it might work great for you if you are fair and would like a little pearlescent sheen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 2:12:00 AM More reviews by estle

This product is one of the best. Love the shimmer glow, love the scent, my husband loves the scent and is always smelling me when I wear it.. Absorbs quickly.. moisturizes well. Happy here! It evens and tones my arms and legs I've noticed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by sydakiss

Love this lotion, HG for sure :) It makes my skin really soft and smooth, and I love the shimmer it has. It also smells pretty good too.

Using this with the Aveeno Continuous Radiance Gradual Tan Moisturizer makes my skin tan, soft, and shimmery :D Ahh, I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by jubjubsie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion recently caused my forearms to itch, have tiny red rash spots and a burning sensation. I say recently because I used it before without any trouble. Now I have to throw it away. Would not buy again, and now I feel leery of Aveeno products in general.