Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

3.7

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

on 7/29/2015 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love getting deluxe samples of this face wash.

However, SpectroJel and Cetaphil may not be nearly as luxurious but are half the price and I find give a comparable result.

on 7/26/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great cleanser that removes makeup without drying out the skin. I'm typically not a fan of cleanser that does not latter since it leaves this slime like feeling but this cleanser glides on the skin, wash off easily and gives a clean feeling without the slime. I am acne prone and notice my skin getting better after consistent use. Only down side of it is the smell which get some getting use to. Sephora sells a travel size tube which is reasonably priced.

on 7/20/2015 7:53:00 AM

this is my all time favorite cleanser for sensitive acne prone skin!! i stopped using it thinking there must be something more affordable out there and definitely regret it! i re purchased the large bottle and will be sure to continue repurchasing!!! calms inflamed skin and doesnt strip it at all. love it!

on 7/4/2015 3:48:00 PM

I bought this at Sephora after seeing the good reviews on the site. I tried to use this for a week but couldn't and returned the same week. This stuff stinks so bad!! I couldn't even wash my face all the way through because it was so overwhelming? I'm not even sensitive to smells but this was just throwing me off.

on 6/24/2015 4:53:00 AM

This face wash is incredibly calming. You feel like you're at the Spa everytime you use it! I love that you can wash your eyelids with this, its even helped cure a recent stye I had. So gentle and calming...which typically when you hear, you tend to think about something like Cetaphil-but this is nothing like that. I've used this through breakouts and fantastic skin, and it always cleans and calms my skin down, leaving me with invigorated skin! I sincerely look forward to washing my face with this because it makes me so happy!

Unfortunately, it is incredibly difficult to find in Europe and because of shipping restrictions, this product is exempt from many shipping programs from Sephora, etc. I became so desperate with my last bottle I ended up cutting it open with scissors!:O Can't wait to be stateside again where I will get a large bottle- which tend to last me almost a year at a time! Well, well worth the cost.

on 6/16/2015 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I got this as a sample months ago and I'm impressed how long this little tube has lasted. Removes my make up, and doesn't dry out my skin. I'm sensitive to a lot of ingredients and haven't had any problems with this. I have definitely noticed a difference in how irritated my skin was before using this cleanser and now. so gentle but does the job.

on 5/29/2015 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love this cleanser. I've been using it for years and it's effective on makeup and gentle on the eyes. I use it with my clairsonic so it lasts me a long time. Which is why the price is not an issue. Love the light scent as well.

on 5/20/2015 5:59:00 AM

I used this product because I got the free deluxe sample. I tried it and I loved it. It doesn't dried out my skin, doesn't have any breakout, gentle, also my skin condition improved a lot. It has a mild scent but really doesn't bother me. Thinking about repurchased but it's kinda pricey.

on 4/29/2015 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Pretty good basic cleanser but it dried my skin out. I finished my bottle but I won't repurchase.

on 4/21/2015 3:39:00 PM

This is one of the few cleansers I've found that is gentle enough to not dry my skin out in the winter. And as a bonus, it removes my makeup, even my eye makeup, as well.