October 25, 2014 | 1628 users online

Cleansers - Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by SakuraBlossom4

This is hands down my Holy Grail of a cleanser for my particular skin concerns; I have sensitive, oily and hormonal acne prone skin.
Fresh's Soy Cleanser is amazing, it is SO gentle but it also removes anything that I put onto my skin, and soothes my complexion every day. I use it morning and night, and I have been using this for 3 years now and I have never changed from it because of how amazing it is.
It cleanses deeply but also gently as it contains no soap ingredients which means it won't foam in your hands, it's texture is entirely gel and you only need a pea sized amount to cleanse your whole face.
It melts away even waterproof make up, and anything else you can imagine, but it doesn't irritate your skin.
I would however recommend getting an exfoliating sponge or brush of some kind as I find my skin has an easier time absorbing the moisture this cleanser offers when it's not all clogged with dead skin. As for the scent of this product, it has a mild cucumber scent that's soothing and pleasant.

If you suffer from acne, but also from sensitive skin, please give this a try; it might just save your skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by VleVine05

I first tried this face cleanser with a sample from Sephora. The instant I used it, I could tell my skin was happy, refreshed, and properly clean. After finishing up all three of the samples, my skin was clearing up, and it wasn't red and splotchy either. I had always been drawn to Fresh, whether it was their chic, natural packaging or how fancily priced their products were, but I never thought I would get hooked. I don't think I can ever go without it. It is the perfect cleanser and it will never leave my side. The issue I have with it is how expensive it is. I purchased the travel-size 1.7 fluid ounce size for $15. I am very sad about how much of my money was depleted and yet I would do it again and again because the results are spectacular. It gets off all of my makeup and keeps my skin balanced and moisturized. My skin feels clean but not stripped, which I love oh so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by AthenaPerle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this product repeatedly over the past 3-4 years. I do not wear a lot of makeup, and almost always skip on foundation. If I do wear makeup, I usually put on concealer, light tinted cream and/or blush and mascara. I find that this Soy Fashwash removes all of my makeup. I have done a swipe test and it removes mascara/eyeshadow/most residue of dark eyeliners, blush and tinted cream. It does not fully remove foundation (even water based foundatons from Shu Uemura or Giorgio Armani).

For ladies who use very light amounts of makeup, this face wash is great since it saves you a ton of time at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by spicedchaiprincess

For reference, I have combination skin that is acne prone. I have tried numerous cleansers from cetaphil to boscia to everything in between.

I hate how much I love this cleanser because honestly it is quite expensive for a face wash.

But truth be told, this cleanser is fabulous. It smells divine. Like cucumbers. I find the scent soothing and relaxing at the end of a long day and it makes me actually want to cleanse my face and not be lazy about it.

Of course, there has to be more to a product than just the scent. Especially if you are going to spend $40 on it. This cleanser is super gentle. It does not irritate my red acne prone skin one but. Instead it soothes and relaxes my skin and manages to get off every bit of makeup at the same time. Top that off with the fact that it does not dry out my skin at all. Seriously incredible stuff here.

Ok maybe not incredible. You are probably thinking that a $5 face wash can do the same. And guess what. You're right. My cetaphil face wash does the same thing but there's something magicial about this product. Maybe it's the luxurious packaging or the lovely scent.. But I don't regret spending $40 on it.

For the girls out there with sensitive eyes, this cleanser will be your best friend. It does not sting at all. I never use any cleanser on my eyes because they always sting them. The only cleanser I have ever been able to use on my eyes is the clinique take the day off cleansing balm. And now this fresh soy face cleanser.

Overall this is an overpriced yet addictive cleanser. It's a wonderful treat to get yourself and your skin will thank you. It will cheer you up at the end of a long day and make cleansing your skin a ritual you enjoy. If you can afford to splurge on this, get it! Try the $15 1.7 oz size to begin with if you want to be sure of it. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by yjanney

I got this product free with the purchase of my Clarisonic. It's an OK cleanser - no harsh or irritating ingredients. I don't care for the smell, it's a weird sort of non-scent sort of unpleasant smell. The texture is of a gel and it doesn't really lather like most cleansers. Probably won't purchase again, since it's pricey for something so basic.
EDIT: I've found a great use for this cleanser - I'm using it before and after doing MUAC peels. Nice and gentle!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by mandylyn

a very natural facial wash that is gentle and non-drying. excellent for morning washes as it preps ur face with a lingering calming scent - non artificial at all! paraben free too! I tried the smaller tube before I went on to get the full sized cleanser. wld be sticking to this for a while! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by yujuchen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful stuff - takes makeup offs but keeps the skin soft and dewy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by noseofblue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you have sensitive eyes (mine are REALLY sensitive) and/or want a cleanser without harsh actives, this gel cleanser is perfect. I rotate it with a more potent cleanser from Dermalogica. You can get the small size on the checkout line at Sephora and it is so portable--perfect for travel or gym bag. As I pare my skin care collection down to a manageable size, this definitely is a keeper.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

An AVERAGE cleanser with a watery consistency. I don like the smell and is too expensive for a cleanser. Not worth buying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This makes my skin so soft and clear, like no other cleansing gel. It performed beyond my expectations. Highly recommend!!