September 23, 2014 | 1850 users online

Cleansers - MyChelle - Cranberry Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by marionlwma

This stuff is overhyped. I developed severe acne using this (likely due to working an extremely high stress job 80 hours a week) but this means this cleanser does not help prevent acne ! I would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by skeezicks_7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using MyChelle cleansers for the past 6 months or so and am starting to conclude that they're not worth the money for me. I haven't noticed an improvement or worsening in my skin, but I did get a small red bump on my nose that won't go away during the time I was using this product. I can't say that this product caused it--I still need to have it looked at by a dermatologist, but I believe this product contains ingredients that increase sun sensitivity (I don't have the ingredient list anymore). I am avoiding such products for the time being. I wear sunscreen regularly. I switched to Biore combination skin balancing cleanser for now and plan to avoid the ingredients that cause sensitivity to the sun.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by ctrautmann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW! Why all the bad reviews? I have oily skin and this is just perfect. Cleans well w/o stripping. I don't wear any makeup except for blush, so makeup removal is not an issue. Lathers well, rinses clean. Smells a bit medicinal, but who cares. It works w/o a bunch of chemicals.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is just OK. I feel it isn't a powerful enough cleanser for me so I use it in the mornings. It definitely is not stripping or drying. I don't think it does what it claims to do and I don't see any difference. It smells very nice, foams well, washes off easily. I don't recommend this if you are remotely oily. This would be a nice cleansing gel for dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by kokolani

I feel pretty middle of the road about this cleanser. It does smell good like cranberries when it foams up but a bit chemically too. It did not help to clear up my breakouts very much but is still pretty strong and can be drying. My husband used mine one night and the next day his face looked all dry and flakey and he has great skin normally! It gives a deep down clean feeling but is just too stripping.
All in all it's not bad once in a while for a squeaky clean, but is too drying for regular use. Neither does it make a profound difference on breakouts for me, so I probably wouldn't repurchase.
UDATE: I went back to this again after Philosophy Purity didn't get my face clean enough and had started breaking out. This feels so squeaky clean and since its spring it hasn't been too drying yet because my oiliness is coming back. Raised it 1 lippie cause it looks like I'll be going back to get another bottle....

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by apetito

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ful of chemicals - read the label - this product broke me out really bad. Very disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Ogstar

This is my first review ever. At the moment I am on the hunt for a new cleanser that will clean up the mess this cleanser has left. At first, I LOVED this. Even bought a second bottle. I started noticing that I've been breaking out around my chin area. Thought it was just because my "cycle" was coming up. Not the case. At this very moment, I'm about half way through my second bottle and I'm switching back to ProActiv. I wanted to give this a go because I've heard great stories about it and I LOVE natural products. My skin looks horrible right now. I have a major break out around my chin area with big pimples and on my cheeks I have all these tiny little bumps & the texture looks aweful! I have a huge pimple on my left temple and a few spots on my forehead. Before this I was using Proactiv but didn't like how it dyed my washclothes and the parabens in it. Now, I don't care. I just want my clear skin back :(

p.s. My boyfriend even made a comment that this is the worst he's ever seen my skin look. . . we've dated 5 years now. . :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by lovemakeup2

This is a review for the White Cranberry Cleanser.

I really liked this one. After a couple of days, I could see that it was helping my acne.

But alas, this was not meant to be because, after a few days, I could also see that it was triggering allergies. So, I have to put a big no for buy again.

On to the next....

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2009 11:51:00 AM More reviews by JasonStuart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved the original MyChelle Cranberry Cleanser! Unfortunately, they changed the formula when it became White Cranberry Cleanser, and it doesn't perform like it did before. Why must these companies change things? I really wanted to continue purchasing MyChelle skincare, especially because it's a local company for me. I was a little shocked that the bottle for this item wasn't coded for recycling. Sorry MyChelle.....bring back the original Cranberry Cleanser and I will return.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this cleanser! My derm wanted me to use a cleanser with glycolic acid and Salicylic acid so I bought the one at his place. BUT I didn't like the parabens in it so searched for a natural version and HERE IT IS! My skin feels fresh and clean. No new breakouts and clearing up old ones. No dryness either but I think because I am use to the ingredients. My old cleanser had 2% aha and bha and this one has .05%